What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst brain explosion of the year candidate?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
c) kicked ahead for himself or the support player, forcing Williams to change direction and having a better chance of a try than his overhead pass

Why dont players do that more often?

Put the kick through get an opportunity or even a repeat set after forcing the opposing player in the ingoal.

To me that pass was just so dumb, cause there was about 4 Cowboys players and no Roosters player in the spot where he passed it.

Yeah look Im sick of these so called experts praising Pearce every game. He's not that good, it was stupid the selectors even picked him for Origin.

HardcoreWally

Juniors
lol at Alexander "GO MITCHELL"

lol, I missed that, was probably screaming something similar, had tipped them for the win :?

Eat dick? haha! I'm without words...

Just after he threw that terrible ball, I thought why didn't he kick? He has a pretty good kicking game, just put it under the posts for Waqa to touch down.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
normally all he does is little kicks dont know why he tried to do soemhting different....

but given it was the zero tackle he should have headed in field and tried to take the tackle. his pass even if it had been better woudlnt have found the amrk with so many cowboys there...

Red Bear

Referee
For all the footy he has played he is only 20 and playing behind a busted arse pack it is not easy.

That was a pretty sh*t pass, although why he had no support I don't know.

Rovelli

Bench
Was it Hanbury of the Tigers who butchered a 3-man overlap bearing down on Luke Patten? It was 22-20 iirc and it could have been the moment that started a Tiger slide.

Lambretta

First Grade
f**k off you twig.

Our four best players missing and we still won, probably our win of the year.

You are really giving St George supporters a good name with that sort of sh*t.

The Roosters are playing terrible football, didn't have a single prop on the field, their best player got stretchered off during the game and you call it the win of the year?

Just ask Charlie about players being at the Roosters. It's where players go to die. You barely scraped past a group of corpses.

I think you're selling your team so far short it's not funny.

sting

Bench
Could this comment also be classified as a brain explosion? Talk about an overreaction!

This is your bye weekend. Fans of just about any other club would be relaxing and enjoying the fact their team is on top of the ladder....but not some Saints fans. We all realise, you are desperate to finally win a Premiership, but.... Is the pressure, so unbearable, that you need to pick fights with fans of a team that the Dragons lost against? There is still about 3 months to go in the season....how are you going to last?

As for that last comment "eat a dick". Really....grow up!

LOL quite possibly!

i'd just walked in the door and noticed this site was open from when i was watching the live commentry the night before and decided to go for a little drunken browse...

i wasn't very happy with canards comments it seems but yeah, a massive overreaction i think haha!

Yeh i know ,but the cocky merkins fail to realise they have won as many premierships as we have ...0

here we go again...