What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst commentary team ever?

Suitman

Post Whore
Seriously, does it get any worse than Hadley, Lockyer and Lewis.

f**k Channel Nein getting the rights again.
I'm waiting for the Fox replay. I can't stand these turds.

Suity

undertaker

Coach
Seriously, does it get any worse than Hadley, Lockyer and Lewis.

f**k Channel Nein getting the rights again.
I'm waiting for the Fox replay. I can't stand these turds.

Suity

Also, good luck to all the QLD folk for the next 5 years...we really envy you lot as life's going to be paradise for you lot listening to these guys.:lol:

Matt23

Staff member
...and the the team in Melbourne weren't much better, at times it bordered on biased.

STORM.99/07

Bench
gray hadlee is so biased against Storm when he is calling a game it is disgusting. wus gould should be put out to pasture with gray warren.At least Deep Throat calls a game as it is with no bias.And there is nothing good you can say about fatty.
Awesome effort from the STORM tonight.

Grapple

Bench
Is there seriously nobody else that can commentate in Australia?

Going from Rabs and Gus to Ray and Wally is almost too much. Rabs going on about some mundane thing with Gus that has NOTHING to do with the game, getting players consistently wrong but close because of skin colour, all the rubbish TV advertising, and Munsie with all his betting s**t.... bit of a joke really.

Avenger

Immortal
I can't believe Channel 9 still broadcasts in standard definition. I have a new cinema room and the lack of quality is magnified on a projector screen. Foxsports on HD is a generation ahead in picture quality. Looks superb.

In answer to the original post...........it couldn't get much worse.

Mind you, we have a guy on the sideline named Voss who goes good, when he gets a chance.

pcpp

Juniors
I found it funny when Hadley said he hadn't watched a RU game since the RUWC semi-final he called last year...

No wonder RU fans were pissed when he calls a game he doesn't even follow :lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
In answer to the original post...........it couldn't get much worse.

Mind you, we have a guy on the sideline named Voss who goes good, when he gets a chance.

That's what I don't get.
If the general opinion on here is the majority that Voss is the best caller, why can't 9 suck up the ego games and just give him the gig.

As main commentators, Warren and Hadley are the worst.

Fox guys absolute kill them.

FFS, I'd rather those Kiwi clowns over these two.

Suity

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Ease up, Hadley may not be as good as Voss (who is) but listening to Rabs and Gould actually puts me off watching the footy. They're just so bad it's unbelievable.

Latest posts