What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Current Ref

Worst Current Referee

• Total voters

Moffo

Referee
It is a tightly run race, let me throw in some of the touchies and TV refs for good measure

Pick away!

Cheers,
Moffo

aids

Bench
this robison is just lucky we didn't score a try off that lolesi tackle
or he would be at centerlink tommorrow

usually i would say hayne, but he has done a good job this year
badger looked rusty last night

Mr Saab

Referee
robinson is an absolute f**king disgrace. I did have raps on him, but he has lost me over the past 2 yrs. Worst in the comp

Master Vippo

Juniors
Gotta be Shayne (mr poetry) Hayne. Followed closely by Robinson. I dont really like Russell Smith either..

edabomb

First Grade
Robinson. Every game I watch with him he seems to be a big reason behind the outcome.

whatwhat

Juniors
Gavin Badger had a shocker last night, the worst performance all year hands down, so it has to be him.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Robinson used to be awesome, now he is absolute tripe.
I was a big fan for most of last year and 2004, he started losing me end of last year and has completely lost the plot this year... Him atm by far

There deadset isn't a standout top ref amongst the lot any more...Mediocre at best amongst the reffing ranks. But as for the deadset WORST - I don't think Shayne Hayne even knows what Rugby League is....Let alone the rules therein.

aids

Bench
Moffo said:
im surprised that arsehole archer hasn't got more actually

Archer has been very good so far, last year he was pretty good.
Hayne is greatly improved as well.

ps: matt " hi mum, i'm on tv" Checcin is a character

Nikki

Coach
Where was the "All of the above" option. We are lacking for a decent referee. I picked Archer as he has always frustrated me.

Juniors
jason robinson, hands down, if a player can elbow another in the head in a late shot, and not only NOT get binned but not even penalised WHILST getting put on report then something is seriously wrong

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Simpkins. Someone start a poll with "Who would you like to ref your team next week?" I couldn't pick that one. They all suck.