What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Current Ref

Worst Current Referee

• Total voters

innsaneink

Referee
aids said:
Archer has been very good so far, last year he was pretty good.
Hayne is greatly improved as well.

ps: matt " hi mum, i'm on tv" Checcin is a character

Archer- Agree, Hayne- agree :shock:....peanut head checchin, I hated that man, but he saved our arse in the GF...spotted the halatau interference when the cowboys "scored'' in the corner, 1st half.

rugged

Juniors
Clarke is only OK if your team is the home team. They should do some stats on him. I have to find out which team Clarke is reffing before I do my tipping.

Mander isn't current.

Inferno

Coach
Hayne and Russel smith are crap.

On the flip side full credit to Sean Hampstead for sending that prick Toovey off last week. That was the highlight of the match.

:lol::lol:

sharknows

Bench
After watching and listening (through sportsears) to Hayne on Sat I woulod have to give him the no.1 worst referee. He is incompetent to say the least and delights in being a smart arse to the players. I'm sure they hold no respect for him.

rabbs

Juniors
Jason Robinson for sure the worst.Saturday night was the best Heyne has refereed for years.

The Preacher

First Grade
Shayne Hayne, the worst ref in decades.
I have never seen him have control of a match at any time.
He's great 'til he blows the pea as he runs onto the field. :sto:

mcbulldog

Juniors
anyone rememver Steven Richards? he refed like 2 games in 2001 and its easy to see why he didn't get any more

Kris_man

Bench
Jason Robinson: calls "surrender" wayyy more than any other referee, which has a big impact on the teams who are playing. The Raiders suffer a lot under him, for example - half of our forwards' hitups are called surrender, when not nearly as many are called by any other referee.

Shayne Hayne: improved heaps. One of my favourites.

Tony Archer: good ref, weird effeminate voice.

Steve Clark: Too self-conscious.

Paul Simpkins: the best at controlling a match; not sure about his decisions on the tough "50-50" calls though.

Steve Nash gets my PUMPKIN, even though he's not on your list. Takes forever to make a video ref decision, and even then still manages to get half of them wrong.

Robinson will be reff for the dogs and canberra game this weekend, i thought i would say it here...rather than making a thread...

Latest posts