What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst halfback in NRL 2011

Worst halfback?

• Total voters

perverse

Referee
lol @ the eels fans in that list. nice. even if you voted for him to piss BM off, you gotta admit to yourself that there was some truth behind it at the time, surely. come on, put your hands up, lol.

lol@patinackfarmknought$
i quoted this just to help it catch on, because it won't. lol!

Not to sound like a broken record but ORFORD IS the worst half back in the league. Percieved lack of form in Tommy LL, Shillington and the rest of their pack? They are running off a halfback that can hardly move. The lines they run are predictable and invariably into the most consolidated part of the defence.

Dont get me wrong, there have been points in his career when I loved the guy. Like when Joey was injured and NSW had to pick between him and Gower...Orford is just at the point in his career gower was then

Gaba

First Grade
m.pearce crabs across the field throw inside balls, while the defenders are waiting

the defence knows what pearce will do 2/3 plays before hand , they know he will put the bomb up even if there is a gap for him to run through and score a try

Last edited:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Not to sound like a broken record but ORFORD IS the worst half back in the league. Percieved lack of form in Tommy LL, Shillington and the rest of their pack? They are running off a halfback that can hardly move. The lines they run are predictable and invariably into the most consolidated part of the defence.

Dont get me wrong, there have been points in his career when I loved the guy. Like when Joey was injured and NSW had to pick between him and Gower...Orford is just at the point in his career gower was then

Benji Marshall absolutely crunched Orford twice last weekend, and he's hardly well renowned for his defense.

Have to agree, Orford this year is terrible.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Benji Marshall absolutely crunched Orford twice last weekend, and he's hardly well renowned for his defense.

Have to agree, Orford this year is terrible.

It's deadset like watching a 55 year old who still thinks he's the man. So slow, so crab-like.

CMUX

I too am proud to be on the list. Sandow is crap

m.pearce crabs across the field throw inside balls, while the defenders are waiting

the defence knows what pearce will do 2/3 plays before hand , they know he will put the bomb up even if there is a gap for him to run through and score a try

Pearce is shit! Game plans! Red lines!!!!!!!!!!

Meth

Staff member
Going by form, Orford.

Going by form, Sandow doesn't deserve a mention in this thread

2010Dragons

Bench
1st. Morts....he runs around clueless.
2nd. Pearce all talk in the media, but no action on the field.
3rd. Sandow, hot and cold....acts like a rock star after he scores a try.
4th. Smith....not in the hunt...back to park football.

Kiwi

First Grade
Mortimer

Sandow has been alright, Smith certainly can perform alot better than he is, so those two have the ability to improve and perform. Mortimer doesn't really, he should be released back into the wild.....then shot as he runs away.