What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would Harry Kewell walk into any Internatioanl side?

Routy21

Juniors
I believe that our Harry would walk into any side in the world either on the left or just behind the strikers? What does everyone else think?

half

Coach
i can't think of any country that wouldn't welcome him into their starting xi. he's too talented and versatile. even france could use him at goalkeeper

kewell is the shizzle fo sho

Hmm I don’t know if he's the shizzle but yet I certainly think he'd walk into most national sides.

Maybe Brazil would overlook him but he'd be in with a shout.

weasel

First Grade
Yeah Brazil would be the only one I could think that could possibly leave him out. He's just too talented and versatile. How much England must wish he could be playing for them, maybe they could have won the world cup.

I must agree with you all that he will walk into almost every nation's National squad. Yes i do believe Brazil would be a tough nut to crack, with all the talent they have at their disposal.

Rustay

Juniors
Maybe so, but if he keeps walking then he will get dropped pretty quick.

I'll get my coat.

Seriously, i think he could play a part in any side. He is a brilliant player and every side would be crazy not to want him in their squad.

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Brazil and France are the only two I can think of that he might not get into.

Who partners Henry up-front for France, and who plays on the left for Brazil?

half

Coach
trezuguet partners thierry for france. kewell would not get past him. but i'd certainly prefer him in goals over barthez

for brazil, kewell would be up against ze roberto, kaka and gilberto silva. brazil has so much attacking talent yet somehow rivaldo keeps on being selected to partner fatso up front. kewell is certainly better than rivaldo

aqua_duck

Coach
He'd be a walk up start for most nations due to the lack of quality left sided players around, he'd struggle to crack France with the likes of Trezeguet, Pires, and henry around, Brazil have Kaka, ronaldo, ze roberto, denilson, ronaldinho, etc, but he'd make any national squad, thats for sure.

half-man said:
trezuguet partners thierry for france. kewell would not get past him. but i'd certainly prefer him in goals over barthez

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor old Fabien can't buy a trick these days (well, apart from being incredibly rich with a supermodel girlfriend, of course).

aqua_duck

Coach
Barthez is the worst keeper in the world, bloody bozo, I was shocked that Man Utd won the league with him in goals last season, bloody makes you pull your hair out.

Craig

Juniors
Dont worry, he is not even in Manchester anymore. He is training Marseille to try and get his career back on track.

Barthez and Dudek are the worst goalies I have ever seen.

Craig said:
Barthez and Dudek are the worst goalies I have ever seen.

David James?
one-toe.jpg

Sander Westerveld?
mrsander-toe.gif

SP

Bench
i believe that Bartez, Dudek & james are the worst ive seen

havent seen Westerveld

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Barthez is hardly that bad. He is a great keeper (but not world class) that is unfortunately prone to the odd brain explosion.

Craig

Juniors
Running out to half-way last season against Leeds at Old Trafford when there was nobody back? Everybody was in Leeds half so why he needs to run I dont know, there were a couple of Man U players back anyway at half way.

KnightSmurf

Juniors
Bartez was a better buy for Man U then Bosnich IMO. Still glad he's gone now though.

I beleive Kewell would walk into any national side however needs to have other players support him in the play making.

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Bosnich was bloody good for us when he wasn't injured. If I remember correctly we kept 5 clean sheets in a row in his first 5 games (or it might've been 4 in 5 games). Unfortunately he kept getting injured, so we were forced to buy Taibi *shudders*. Now he is perhaps the worst I have ever seen.

Latest posts