What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you like your team to move to Gosford?

Would you like YOUR team to move to the CC?

• Yes!

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • No, a new team should be brought in!

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • No, but Souths should because I'm a hypocrite

Votes: 33 56.9%

• Total voters

BWNB

First Grade
i would hate it if the sharkies where put up there for some games every year because i couldnt get there . As for the knights they can't be relocated because they have just redone their stadium and it would be a waste as for souths why not play like 5 games there next year and see how it goes , i think the only thing that is stopping the move is the new move to telstra stadium.

Beaches Boy

Juniors
DIEHARD said:
Souths have to stay in Sydney.

Why do they? The comp was better when they were gone so I think we should get rid of them altogether. Their area has be swallowed up by the Roosters, (survival of the fittest) They pull sh*t crowds, only people in nursing homes can remember these so called glory days and Telstra will begging them to leave after a season of 6,000 – 9,000 people turning up.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Beaches Boy said:
Why do they? The comp was better when they were gone so I think we should get rid of them altogether. Their area has be swallowed up by the Roosters, (survival of the fittest) They pull sh*t crowds, only people in nursing homes can remember these so called glory days and Telstra will begging them to leave after a season of 6,000 – 9,000 people turning up.

It's DIEHARD mate, in his eyes, Central Coast should be avoided at all costs.

A reminder that no team will be forced to move to the Central Coast, previously stated by David Gallop. As long as South Sydney have their juniors they will not move.
But I increasingly suspect that the Roosters will take back 'their' juniors that South Sydney took from underneath their nose several years ago.

Bumble

First Grade
Beaches Boy said:

Why do they? The comp was better when they were gone so I think we should get rid of them altogether.

If the comp was better in 2000-2001, why don't you become the Northern Eagles again genius?

Beaches Boy said:
Their area has be swallowed up by the Roosters, (survival of the fittest)

Which is why the Roosters still only have 4 junior clubs...

Beaches Boy said:
They pull sh*t crowds, only people in nursing homes can remember these so called glory days and Telstra will begging them to leave after a season of 6,000 – 9,000 people turning up.

3rd on the ladder and still less than 17000 crowd average...yeah, heaps better.

joejoe

Juniors
Souths to merge with Norths.

Play 2 games a year at SFS or SCG
1 game a year at North Sydney Oval
the remainder at Gosford

Souths have voided their right to remain in Sydney by moving games to Tel$tra $tadium.

Whilst where at it, bring Wests home to Campbelltown and LO.

TheEye

Juniors
Bumble said:
[/size][/font][/font][/size]

Which is why the Roosters still only have 4 junior clubs...

Which is actually 4 more than Souths have. Souths Juniors (an entirely different entity finacially and operationally) has all the Souths Juniors clubs.

Souths Seniors not only do not contribute finacially to any junior development, in fact rely (survive) from contributions made by Souths Juniors.

South supporters seem to forget about this when they boast of all their junior players.

Timbo

Staff member
Even once diehard South Sydney area's are now Roosters strongholds.

Souths have a small band of fans in their traditional areas, most of whom have given up on the club.

I voted they should move. Not because I'm a hypocrit, but because I think if they stay, they'll get punted again and a new team will be put on the CC.

insider

Juniors
id love it if th dogs went to the coast

get them out of the bankstown where all the bad types are, give the club reputation

you could call them the dapto dogs!
lol