What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you want Blake Ferguson?

byrner

Juniors
Get him. Worth the risk. You cant pay enough for class.

With Fergo, Hoppa and Hayne we will have 3 match breakers.

eel01s

Bench
I agree we should go all out for Ferguson. As we have seen for the last couple of seasons, how rare is it that a origin/test player changes clubs? When they become available, we should be going all out for a class player.

I would be disappointed if Sticky did not try and use his relationship with Freguson to get him to the Eels.

Gronk

Staff member
Interesting that they dump Furner knowing that a few players have get out clauses.

Seems to me that they are trying to change the culture. New coach and allow those players who don't want to be there to f**k off.

No I don't want Ferguson. We need angry pigs more than backs.

broncos2010

Juniors
Why would he want to go to the worst club in the NRL?

I am sure if he leaves canberra he will go to a bigger club that has a better chance of winning a premiership then the worst club in the comp for the last 2-3 years.

Talking about the roosters,dogs,cronulla etc...

I am sure if he leaves canberra he will go to a bigger club that has a better chance of winning a premiership then the worst club in the comp for the last 2-3 years.

Talking about the roosters,dogs,cronulla etc...

Well the salary cap hopefully has a bit to do with it troll.

broncos2010

Juniors
Well the salary cap hopefully has a bit to do with it troll.

I am sure if the roosters let SKD go and if maybe SBW goes as well they wont have cap issues.
Also dogs and cronulla should have plenty of cap space you would imagine.

Would just not make sense him leaving canberra who at least are halve decent team to go to the worst team in the comp, even if it for big money, which I am sure he can demand at raiders as well.

Gronk

Staff member
I am sure if the roosters let SKD go and if maybe SBW goes as well they wont have cap issues.

Would just not make sense him leaving canberra who at least are halve decent team to go to the worst team in the comp, even if it for big money, which I am sure he can demand at raiders as well.

Yes I am sure that plenty in the asylum would imagine that.

Maybe Blake can read, and is aware that the Eels squad for 2013 has already been boosted by the acquisition of Hoppa Jnr, Peats, Mossop, Norman and others, and will benefit by the return from injury of Tanginoa, Loko, and availability of K Edwards. And we have no significant departures.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Same reason Origin stars like Hayne and Hopoate want to be here. Money.

Anyway we have enough high priced outside backs. If we signed Ferguson we wouldn't be able to play them all at once and so would have too much of our salary cap playing for Wenty.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why do people bother to respond to the idiotic troll??

Repetitive, boring and totally unfunny.

Chipmunk

Coach
Maybe Blake can read, and is aware that the Eels squad for 2013 has already been boosted by the acquisition of Hoppa Jnr, Peats, Mossop, Norman and others, and will benefit by the return from injury of Tanginoa, Loko, and availability of K Edwards. And we have no significant departures.

You're deadset taking the p#$s arent you? I doubt a State of Origin calibre player would get too excited about the thought of playing with a bloke who is yet to play first grade...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How am I trolling, I am contributing to the forum with proper posts.

Trolling is totally different,if you read my posts they are full of opinions not troll.
For your sake I truly hope you are trolling :lol: If not i pity your carer.

broncos2010

Juniors
Same reason Origin stars like Hayne and Hopoate want to be here. Money.

Anyway we have enough high priced outside backs. If we signed Ferguson we wouldn't be able to play them all at once and so would have too much of our salary cap playing for Wenty.

Hayne is a great player and one of the best but he can hardly string 2 games together last couple of years and you really can not back on him.

Hopoate was great at manly behind a very strong manly forward pack that got plenty of go forward and playing alongside Lyon and Matai helps as well.

We will see how he goes behind a much weaker Eels pack.

P.S the guy that is excited about Norman, trust me the kid is nothing special, he seems to be a Gidley type of player can cover a few positions but does not excel at any.

Gronk

Staff member
Trolling is going on the forum of the team running last, taunting and gloating.

You're not welcome here mate.

:arrow:

broncos2010

Juniors
Trolling is going on the forum of the team running last, taunting and gloating.

You're not welcome here mate.

:arrow:

Where was I taunting and gloating mate?

Just because I say something negative makes me a troll straight away?:roll:

spiderdan

Bench
Get him. Worth the risk. You cant pay enough for class.

With Fergo, Hoppa and Hayne we will have 3 match breakers.
hayne has found his feet somewhat as a leader recently. hopoate is a class player and seems to be a good, level headed bloke. ferguson though, i don't care how good he is, i hope the club stays well clear of.

our club doesn't need his destabilising presence and i really hope ricky stuart doesn't try take him on as a make-over project (not just because i think he's a lost cause but because we will get another story of redemption about the dick-head right before he screws up again).