What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrong Smith?

bartman

Immortal
Wrong Smith? Was there another one available to consider?

I think this season has shown Tim is not invinceable, and Hagan was right to bring on board some extra depth for the position in Finch. Behind that we have some halves options that may also develop and come into the mix.

Next year will be the third first grade coach that Tim has played under, so hopefully the range of approaches will benefit his game. Not bagging the guy too much now, but we're right to be looking to other options and leaving Tim to prove/earn his spot, not have it automatically bestoyed upon him because of a great debut season once upon a time.

Same should apply to any player, competition for positions, consistent effort and the cream will rise to the top...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
People, please don't listen to jayjay, don't encourage him, the more you fuel inverted tits like him, the further i can't understand what he says, and more proof why we he needs to be shipped out to the pacific, with a well directed torpedo.

If that doesn't work, just a standard laser guided bomb will do, im not picky.

Freak2

Juniors
As uneducated as Mr JJ sounds he is entitled to an opinion and it is hard to argue with him based on the performance of TS this year and to a certain degree last year as well.

I think it is harsh to judge his capacity on his last 2 performances considering he would be a long way of 100% and the targetting of him by the opposition, so to be fair I would like to see him again next year before I place my final nail in his coffin. I will be very keen to see how Greeny finishes off his finals campaign again this year. If he goes 2 years in a row of successful premier league finals for mine he has to be first preference to play outside Finch next year, but let's just wait and see.

sooperdooper

First Grade
Tim Smith is a good player he needs direction though. Last year he had this, this year he didnt!
i expect a big off season for him as next season is a make or break

Stagger eel

Staff member
Freak2 said:
As uneducated as Mr JJ sounds he is entitled to an opinion and it is hard to argue with him based on the performance of TS this year and to a certain degree last year as well.

but you've got to admit, it was classic spray by RJ wasn't it??? :lol: :lol:

Latest posts