What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTF Season Tickets

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
http://s4.invisionfree.com/Wests_Tigers_Forum/index.php?showtopic=1501

The Wests Tigers official fanatical group, the Wests Tigers Fanatics, are proud to announce their season passes deal.

This information posted by Westie (founder of WTF)

WTF season passes will be officially released next week. I'll just give you a quick run through;

These tickets will provide for those of you looking for a G.A ticket to CS and LO. They offer entry to 14 games - the same as the "ultimate package", all the benefits of the other packages - I.e priority SOO and GF booking, running out with the team etc. Also included is a WTF bandana which I havnt yet seen. This capitalises on the idea's suggested in a past thread which threw up proposals such as the "Tiger Tails". I believe the bandanas are far more practical.

We have also been allocated Bay 105 at TS (20m line) which you can see in the season ticket brochure. Tickets are:

* $215 for an Adult
* $150 for Concession
* $100 for a Child

These are obviously far cheaper than the other packages. Tickets are apparently selling well - especially considering they havn't been released yet, even to current WTFantics.

It would be great to be able to emulate scenes such as the 7's again and to a lesser extent Newcastle in Rnd 26. You are purchasing a ticket to a reserved section at TS. I think it would be awesome to fill this bay.

Any way, as I said an official release will be made next week. I'm looking forward to meeting heaps of you people on the bus to Ulladulla and hopefully seeing a lot more of you next year.

To steal a certain sign-off:

Yours Tigerly,

Westie

More information and application forms will be available next week

meltiger

First Grade
$215 for entry to 14 games is a fairly good price comparitively to other sports.
Amyone planning on attending all games would be silly not too look at it.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
meltiger said:
$215 for entry to 14 games is a fairly good price comparitively to other sports.
Amyone planning on attending all games would be silly not too look at it.

Compared too the normal game package provided by the club it is a bloody good deal

http://www.weststigers.com.au/seasontickets.php

Adult $ 295.00
Concession* $ 196.00
Children $ 140.00

And this is the fine print for those who don't like a read

***Note that if you are thinking of buying a WTF season pass as a cheaper pass compared to the other ones on offer by the club, please take into account that the WTF bay is a dedicated bay for the fanatical fans and that there will be alot of chants, large flags, songs, large banners over seats and other such event. If you are expecting to be able to sit down and watch the game from your specific seat, note that the WTF will be a "moving bay" where everyone will be standing and moving around from seat to seat throughout the match and the seat that you started out with is not gaurenteed.Please take that into account before buying your season pass***

Taken from the Wests Tigers Official Forum

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Wests_Tigers_Forum/index.php?showtopic=1501&st=0

meltiger

First Grade
Forgetting the fact it's a 'moving bay' - Whats the ground entry these days for them? $15??? or more?

If it's more than 15 mate, then it is worthwhile just for the ground entry component ;-)

(Can you PM me your addy, need to post Brook's LOR books back)

Mighty Tiger

Bench
meltiger said:
Forgetting the fact it's a 'moving bay' - Whats the ground entry these days for them? $15??? or more?

If it's more than 15 mate, then it is worthwhile just for the ground entry component ;-)

Mate couldn't agree more! Its a great price and who better to be located with than the Tiger Army :D

meltiger said:
(Can you PM me your addy, need to post Brook's LOR books back)

Done

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Hi everyone.

Thanks MT for putting that update up.

The tickets SHOULD be up on the Wests Tigers website any time now. All it will be is a .PDF file to download and send in. If it is not on the website by Monday, i'll post a link here and on the official forum.
Cheers

trialex

Juniors
Is it possible for other people who don't have WTF season passes to buy GA tickets on the day and sit in the area?

For example - I will buy a season pass but I'll bring my Grandfather along to a game or two at Telstra - is it possible to buy another ticket for him at the door to sit in the same bay?

Magpie Nick

Juniors
You will have to buy a ticket into the bay, this will be called something like a WTF day pass, it will give you access to the WTF bay for that game.

woodgers

Bench
Hi guys

I hope I can put in my two bobs worth without it being considered trolling or blowing up into a shitfight.

I am quite surprised at the price of the season ticket to be honest. $215 is a fair whack as is $150 for a student. I have been involved with organising similar things at the Raiders and it is much higher than ours. Last season we sat in the East Stand because we wanted to see how much noise we could generate under the roof. The season ticket for the public was $255 but I managed to get it down to $175 because I was providing over 30 people. This year we are moving back down into the inner bowl which is also on the 20m line. My guys are paying $75 for 12 games which works out to be $6.25 a game. The adult Tigers one is $15.36 for the exact same location in the ground (20m). If someone like Westie goes to the club with numbers then they should give you guys more of a 'leg up' as you guys are the genuine hardcore fans who turn up weekly and sometimes have to travel to the 2 different ground locations. We get merchandise and the early chance to buy SoO tickets and finals so there is no difference there. I guess where your ticket provides more value is the $8 tickets in Sydney as we attend only a certain amount of Sydney games.

If anyone has any questions on the topic I am more than happy to answer them.

Cheers

westie

Bench
We've got some deal going based on how many people you encourage to purchase the ticket. I think you can get it for free if you reccomend enough. I'm tired and obviously cant remember though.

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Actually it works out that a WTF ticket will save you more money than if you bought equivalent tickets each week. It saves your a rather large amount! 8)

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Just a reminder to get your season ticket forms in asap because they include admission to the two trials. YOu can get the forms from the WTF section on the official forum.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Carn the Tiges.
I like to see the Tiges win whe you blokes don't play us. And when you do I like to see you ge thrashed 50-0.:) :)

Latest posts