What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! *Spoiler*

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Pretty f**king stupid, why job Carlito and Masters out to Kane & Show at WM and then have them job to the Spirit Squad on Raw?

In saying that, the Spirit Squad are growing on me. Apart from their lack of cheerleading ability, they play the part really well. I don't know where they could go with feuds though.

Ben

Bench
Spirit Squad can never be an Evolution. The gimmick is just too plain stupid and only add comical value.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Pretty f**king stupid, why job Carlito and Masters out to Kane & Show at WM and then have them job to the Spirit Squad on Raw?

Because they want to feud Carlito and Masters? On Raw Carlito attacked Masters following a match to kick start their feud, and I assume they'll also feud Kane & Big Show.

I like Spirit Squad as tag champs. They're talented in ring workers, look beatable, and could be the start of a new division on Raw as far as tag wrestling goes. Big Show & Kane having the straps was boring about four months ago.

PARANoIR

Bench
Are they gonna use the whole Spirit Squad to defend the Tag Title or just Ken Doane and Nick Mitchell?

thuganomics

Coach
Best tag team champions ever? I'm growing to love the Spirit Squad, and hopefully we get a few teams to challenge them very soon.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Looks like inital thoughts were spot on, Masters with the face turn. IMO could of just as easily been CCC, both are getting massively over with the crowd

after initially hating Masters im really starting to love him

PARANoIR

Bench
Yeah I thought they'd turned Carlito face.

I'm partial on Masters, I love his character and Im yet to decide whether I want him as a heel or face.

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
His gimmick is so much better suited to heel. An arrogant face only works if the face can cut a slick promo, which is something beyond Masters' capabilities. Carlito is a perfect babyface, provided they don't Cena-ize him and dumb him down.

While I'm on it, the WWE is lacking in more believably built wrestlers. Take my man, IanG. Where are the men of his build and appearance? I don't want to see oiled muscles! I want to see natural curves!

PARANoIR

Bench
iangsbiggestfan said:
His gimmick is so much better suited to heel. An arrogant face only works if the face can cut a slick promo, which is something beyond Masters' capabilities. Carlito is a perfect babyface, provided they don't Cena-ize him and dumb him down.

While I'm on it, the WWE is lacking in more believably built wrestlers. Take my man, IanG. Where are the men of his build and appearance? I don't want to see oiled muscles! I want to see natural curves!

Okay, BBSF.

Misanthrope

Staff member
So, I was with you on the whole 'Carlito should be face' part, but you lost me when the IanG inspired circle jerk began.