What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Title Belts

Title belts in WWE, the world title is being devalued by having 3 champs, i know this is due to the branding but is seems to devalue the world title, there should be 1 Wolrd Champion, so we start there 1 world champ, who would appear on all brands

This would mean then the Intercontnetal title & US Title become more important, like they were mid 80' t mid 90's, with 1 world chmap, it already means more compettion here, and allows these belts, to hold a more significant match on PPV's

Next tag team titles, get that to 1, there is not enough tag teams, again would allow all brands to chase belts.

Keep Cruiserweight, but again that should not be exlsive to smackdown, defend on raw & ECW.

Bring back hardcore title, this title allows wrestlers who would basically never hold a title get a chance, and sometimes it showcases someone who goes up.

Womens title, well that need overhaul, bring in female wrestlers.

what do you think

lockyno1

Post Whore
The ECW one is the one that annoys me to be honest. The other two are fine. There are too many stars to compress it on one show. tag belts should be unified and send them to Smackdown.

Sanchez

Coach
i dont think theres a problem. I do think that more of the programmes and fueds should be about the mid card belts though