What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE

bucko

Juniors
So how many people in here are wrestling fans?? I love watching the show, it really is entertaining. We all saw Goldberg beat Triple H for the title at Unforgiven, and then defend it against Jericho on Raw the next night. Goldberg is an awesome wrestler to watch, just due to his sheer power. I haven't been following Smackdown as closely as Raw, even though it is back on now. Raw has also moved to being shown over here on Friday nights, which is like a 3 and a half day delay, but still at least we're getting it...

Raider_69

Post Whore
anyways back to the roid freak Big Puppa Pump
i find it halarious that he is a "genetic freak" because those genetics took him from biceps like this (_) to biceps like this (____) in the space of about 1 year........

he was a bloody twig when teaming with rick, then he went solo and came back huge...... in the words of my favourite wrestler "Whats up with dat?"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the WWE should bring back the old WCW PPV "World War III"
i loved that PPV, it was the best!
i remember when the giant tossed ray jr over the top onto above five blokes, and he did it with one hand!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

my other fond memory was of a royal rumble involving the "Bush Wacker", one of them came in doing his walk, go in the ring, was immediatly thrown out, then shook his head and did the walk back to the backstage!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GreenGuy

I only started watching it this year and im addicted now. The only thing is im pissed off its moved to friday nights because its too tempting to check the results on the net before friday comes!

Agent Mulder

Bench
Undertaker is my fave of all-time.
I also like HHH,Kurt Angle,A-Train,Chris Benoit,The Rock and Chris Jerchico.

I'd love for The Undertaker to wrestle that punk Goldberg so the Undertaker could kick his sorry ass.

"Spear Boy" has nothing and too reckless in the ring ending the colourful carrer of the Legend "Bret The Hitman Hart"

bucko

Juniors
I'm a massive fan of Kurt Angle, and Kane, although he was better a few years ago. I also like Bradshaw (recently got a haircut), and Farooq also, but he's finished now i think...

shaggy

Juniors
bucko said:
I'm a massive fan of Kurt Angle, and Kane, although he was better a few years ago. I also like Bradshaw (recently got a haircut), and Farooq also, but he's finished now i think...

Farooq wrestled on the last aired episode of smackdwon with Bradshaw in a tag match against the Basham Brothers

Fans in WA, smachdown is coming 2 the burswood dome, tickets online from the 2nd of dec and from the 6th of dec 4 every1 else from bocs tickets (i think)

John_Travolta

Juniors
Go Chris Benoit....HAHAHA I used to be a MASSIVE Ken Shamrock fan still am in UFC tho, The Rock is still a RIOT!!!!!!!!

Troy

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Must admit I dig watching Raw and Smackdown!. IF YA WANNA SEE THE RAIDERS KICK SOME FOOTBALL ASS GIVE ME A HELL YEAH!!
**looks around to make sure no ones looking and gives the evil cpu the finger**

SHAGMOP

Juniors
I reakon jericho is awsome. he is a tank for his size and for someone to go from a lightweight competitior to one of the best heavyweights (1st Undisputed champ) is a great effort.

bucko

Juniors
Jericho used to be decent about a year ago, for maybe 6 months. Since then, he's career has taken a massive downward spiral, and is no longer even too exciting in the ring. His personality is also going too far, it's just a drag to watch Jericho now. Disappointing because he could be an excellent wrestler. And his record is getting less and less prestigious as they seem to be giving titles out left right and centre now...I mean just look at Christian :roll:

Tidus_Raider

Bench
HEY!!!!!!INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION HERE!!!!!!! I Think Christian is cool. He has mic skills, charisma and good talent in the ring(ladder match V RVD ring a bell?) The guys I cant stand are OLDgerg and Triple H. :twisted:

John_Travolta

Juniors
lol yeah, I don`t watch WWE not as often as i`d like but I still love to watch the Rock thats if he`s back from the recent movie He was shooting?

Troy

SHAGMOP

Juniors
yeah it is a bit dissabpointing what they have done to jericho's persona. he was great in his prime tho. Y2J!!!

As for christian. he is canadian which is one thing going for him but he is too smalll and not as good in the ring as others. plus his mic skills are mediocore compared to poeple like the rock and jericho

Agent Mulder

Bench
John_Travolta said:
lol yeah, I don`t watch WWE not as often as i`d like but I still love to watch the Rock thats if he`s back from the recent movie He was shooting?

Troy

The Rock has retired from Wrestling.
He is shooting too many movies to have time for wrestling anymore.

Alot of hopeful marks say he will be back for WM 20 but i wouldn't hold my breath.

Shame...

Phillips

Referee
we all know who the best wrestler is: its Rey Mysterio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finally scott steiner has woken up to his senses and taught stacey a lesson

SHAGMOP

Juniors
i think the rocks carrer is well and truley over. he's persona isnt the kind that would make a big return from retirement like mick foley

P.S: FOLEY IS GOD!!!

paulquinn49

Bench
Tidus_Raider said:
It would be good to see him go around one more time. Maybe at Wrestlemania X.

I have the pleasure of knowing what happens at Wrestlemania X, Mick foley wasnt there. Bret Hart will defeat Yokozuna to win the world title!!!

It would be super if Foley could make an appearance at Wrestlemania XX tho

Agent Mulder

Bench
paulquinn49 said:
Tidus_Raider said:
It would be good to see him go around one more time. Maybe at Wrestlemania X.

I have the pleasure of knowing what happens at Wrestlemania X, Mick foley wasnt there. Bret Hart will defeat Yokozuna to win the world title!!!

It would be super if Foley could make an appearance at Wrestlemania XX tho

Wrestlemania X had some of the best matches of all time.

Bret Hart Vs Owen Hart was a ripper & Even though i hate both guys the ladder match bewteen Razor"Scott Hall" Ramon and HBK was truly awesome.

Latest posts