What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

X-box Hardware

Briza

Juniors
Can anyone tell me if the disk player is for other console/PC games or just ya garden variety cd player ?

xbox1.jpg

Jono Russell

Bench
looks like it might be for mini discs, or is it a mod chip to play burnt
games im really not shore as i am a ps2 man myself and dont give a hoot about anything that is xbox

Briza

Juniors
Jimmyson/Mullins said:
what do u mean
Xbox plays only xbox games, cd's and dvd's.

It also plays mp3's and display's Jpegs, you just need a cable from your pc to your Xbox, and download a file from xbox.com and ur all set.

Munky

Coach
Briza said:
Can anyone tell me if the disk player is for other console/PC games or just ya garden variety cd player ?

xbox1.jpg

Mate, that is a Sega Dreamcast connected to the X-Box.

Priddo

Juniors
phantom ^_^ said:
Munky said:
Mate, that is a Sega Dreamcast connected to the X-Box.

no - it's a Sega Dreamcast which has been photoshopped to look like it's connected :)

Look closely at it...

its funny how the cable turns black behind the controller..weird :lol:

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
theorectically it is possible 2 play dreamcast games on your xbox with a mod chip u can have linux on your xbox and 1 of my mates has a dreamcast emulator on linux so if u connected your xbox on2 your pc with your linux mod chip installed u could download a emulator and some roms on2 your xbox then your set!! my mate can play n64 and ps1 games on his xbox but hasnt tried dreamcast yet so im not positive it would work.....

[/quote]It also plays mp3's and display's Jpegs, you just need a cable from your pc to your Xbox, and download a file from xbox.com and ur all set.[/quote]

are u sure??? I know music mixer allows that but that is still a couple of months away...if so what type of cable

Latest posts