What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

x-box problems

choiceayebro

juniors
i cant open my disc drive, wtf. has this happened to anyone else? if i force it open with a knife or something, will it hurt the x-box?

tokerShark

Juniors
if you mean 360, its never happened to me, i always ring xbox customer service when something goes wrong with mine 1800 555 741

simmo1

First Grade
I was at Boxxd In once and this happened, the guy just picked the front of the X-Box about 1cm off the ground and dropped it a couple of times. Sort of jolted it open.

McLovin

Staff member
It's happened to me a few times actually. You press the button and hear it trying to open, but it just doesn't open. I just give mine a little tap on the top and it opens up...

effnic

Bench
i cant open my disc drive, wtf. has this happened to anyone else? if i force it open with a knife or something, will it hurt the x-box?
:lol: What do you reckon??? Thats like Greg Bird asking will a glass to the face hurt your eye.

McLovin

Staff member
Ohh ffs...If that woman was half a foot shorter, it would have missed her completely...It's all her fault...

Latest posts