What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xbox vs PS2 vs Cpu

ak47

Juniors
sucked in to all those ps2 fanboyz who fail to realise that the xbox is far superior than the ps2![/quote]

well good one dickweed

i do realise the xbox is superior - the machine is, but the games????

enjoy the year 2004 without online play on the following

Grand Theft Auto
Grand Turismo

would rather have less quality graphics on NRL and have the option to play the above mentioned games ONLINE.

the xbox is like a beach with no waves - a great pace but no where to surf
or a strip club with fat chicks - a great place but nothing to look at

Anonymous

Juniors
I can't stand playing games on PC, for starters you feel like a total lamewad in those little cramped confines, second it takes so much time and effort and complicated sh.t to get everything sorted on a PC, not to mention money.

Second, I can't stand playing X-Box either as there is something incredibly weird and not at all right about it, so it's PS2 all the way for me. Just like the feel of it much better for some reason.

Princess Ange

Juniors
i can't quite comment on PS2 or XBox, as i don't have either, and i'm not going out to get either one just because of this game... :eek: so PC is the best version :p

biased??? me??? :lol:

kram said:
ripper73 said:
You can unlock the movies on the console versions as well

I'm not talking about 60 odd hours into the game or at the end of the season ripper...If you have the PC version, you can open up the .vag files in the media player of your choice. They are simply mpg movies.

Enjoy.
which media player did you use??? :?

Olen

Juniors
S controller is easy to use on SJ RL on the X box people who said that the black n white buttons will be hard to get too to do the sidestep an fends are fooling themselves.

0neye

pc for me sun 19 inch
& The Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with HT Technology Extreme Edition is the highest-performance desktop processor featuring 2MB of on-die level 3 cache. Designed with gamers and power users in mind, the Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with HT Technology Extreme Edition enables ultra-high levels of performance for power on demand.
yipi yi yo on with the show ,ill find GOD mode for my team LOL ;-)