What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XXXX Gold Beach Cricket

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just going threw the preview, how Cool is ambroses hair look. and Viv still looks like he could be playing.

willvillain

Juniors
The Aussies look bloody geriatric in comparison to the Windies.

Walsh doesn't look any different to what he did when he retired, Ambrose looks f*cking awesome and Big Bird is just Big Bird. Looks like it'd be a fun day if you were there.

Key men for the Aussies: Flem and Waugh, for sure.

NPK

Bench
Disappointing coverage. Half an hour of banter followed by a five minute (or less?) highlights package of the first innings. I'd assumed they'd show every ball.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
NPK said:
Disappointing coverage. Half an hour of banter followed by a five minute (or less?) highlights package of the first innings. I'd assumed they'd show every ball.
I'd have agree, they maybe showed about 3 overs a side.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
it has nice shots, but to many ads and highlights - I don't want f**king highlights.
oh and damo fleming had a nice caught and bowled.

willvillain

Juniors
I think they are just catching up to the live stuff now.

The TV guide says it goes until 5, and there are only two games to go so it should be live from here on in...

They probably started at 10 or something, so they had to catch up a fair bit before it was going to be live.

Been good to see some legends of the game though. Junior's still got it, and how funny is Ambrose? Awesome hair, awesome pull shots.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Border tonking 6's

a little unfair though as they dont change ends, and the shorter boundary side favours the left handers

TheParraboy

Staff member
Aust 5/41 - 7 overs

theres a lot in this pitch for the bowlers, the outfield is slow as well

:D