What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

2-0 over Chelsea this morning. All that money spent and their defence still looks shambolic.

Thiago played the second half and by all reports looked very, very good dictating play. From what I'm reading hes the midfield play maker we haven't had since Alonso left the club.

saint.nick

Coach
2-0 over Chelsea this morning. All that money spent and their defence still looks shambolic.

Thiago played the second half and by all reports looked very, very good dictating play. From what I'm reading hes the midfield play maker we haven't had since Alonso left the club.
Thiago was pretty magnificent to watch, such a baller.

He plays like he has eyes in the back of his head, and he is always so quick to recirculate the ball. He wasn't even afraid to give Virgil and Trent some little bollockings.

To be fair to Chelsea, half of their new starting back four didn't play as Silva and Chilwell watched from the stands.

I feel sorry for Kepa though, the guy looks broken.

saint.nick

Coach
Yeah the media have been reporting Chelsea have been trying to find a replacement for him all off season without result. As such it would effect your confidence knowing you're not wanted.
I failed to mention that Rudiger didn't play either.

Indeed, the blame is quite squarely at Chelsea's feet now with Kepa, they took too long to get rid. The more he plays, the more his value drops. They should've gone into the market the second he told his manager to go do one during a cup final.

Gutsy win by LFC today. With 8 players unavailable due to COVID-19 or injury, they beat Leicester City 3-0 to go equal top of the EPL and set a new club record of 64 straight wins at Anfield.

thorson1987

Coach
4-0 at home against wolves in front of a crowd.

May have shed a tear when they started singing YNWA and also Bobbies song.

Liverpool beat Tottenham 2-1 at Anfield thanks to a goal by Firmino in the 90th minute which broke the 1 all deadlock. Liverpool now clear leaders on its own of the EPL by 3 points :)

Liverpool have really started their engines now

Also with Leicester City knocking over Tottenham 2-0, it leaves LFC in outright first place by 4 points from Leicester City in 2nd, with Everton and United in joint 3rd 5 points behind. Also now LFC have the best goal differential in the league (+17).

saint.nick

Coach
Man Utd get handed every single f**king 50/50 penalty decision (11 penalties and it's only January) while Liverpool and everyone else have to go on hunger strike to win something which is even 70/30

Smug Panther

First Grade
Man Utd get handed every single f**king 50/50 penalty decision (11 penalties and it's only January) while Liverpool and everyone else have to go on hunger strike to win something which is even 70/30
You are everything thats wrong with the Liverpool fanbase

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I don’t think either shout was a penalty and we were shithouse and didn’t deserve anything... but those handballs were getting called earlier in the season

saint.nick

Coach
I don’t think either shout was a penalty and we were shithouse and didn’t deserve anything... but those handballs were getting called earlier in the season
You know who's been shitting me for a while? Trent. He's morphed into this cocky player who struts around like he owns the field while his effort levels have visibly dropped. The only highlight of his performances recently have been occasional Hollywood diagonal sprays.

Salah is starting to shit me too. Flirts with Madrid speculation and then puts in stinkers 3 matches in a row.

I've been saying for a while (esp during the transfer window) that teams have slowly begun to figure us out and it necessitates more creativity in the middle less reliance upon our fullbacks. It's no coincidence that while Trent's assists and chance creations have dried up, we've scored 1 goal in 3 games. Blows my mind that some people thought that Thiago would be a 'luxury' addition.