What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y2J To Return To Wrestling

Eelementary

Post Whore
- Chris Jericho mentioned in an interview with the Baltimore Sun that he will in fact return to wrestling but he didn’t mention where or when. He also goes on to mention that unlike Bill Goldberg and Brock Lesnar, he is very happy when TNA mentions his name on broadcasts. When he does make his return, he will be working a full-time schedule and will probably take on doing some comedy.

http://www.3strandwrestling.com/news/headlines/185862145.shtml

Once Dead

Bench
CWBush said:
If he went to TNA, I would literally spooge in my pants >_>

The only way I would see this is if they had a two hour timeslot signed, sealed and delivered. I don't think we should underestimate the loyalty he would have towards McMahon because he gave him the chance to be a star in wrestling.

Big Tim

First Grade
The Imapct after Slammiversary hinted at TNA signing a "Major Main Eventer"

Could this be Y2J????

God I hope so.

Once Dead

Bench
Big Tim said:
The Imapct after Slammiversary hinted at TNA signing a "Major Main Eventer"

Could this be Y2J????

God I hope so.

I hope so too, but the truth is......they wouldn't let the cat out of the bag so early......maybe they were talking about Sabu (regarding his status a few years back) or Ricky Banderas (AAA main player)

Jono078

Referee
He cant come soon enough IMO.

If he comes back to the WWE he should almost instantly be at the top and winning the world title within half a year.

Sanchez

Coach
jericho should come back straight into a fued with cena. cause thats how jericho got 'fired'

Once Dead

Bench
Sanchez said:
jericho should come back straight into a fued with cena. cause thats how jericho got 'fired'

If Cena still has the belt than that's a bad move, but I could see it working if they aren't working the Unstoppable Cena character.

Big Pete

Referee
Yeah stuff bringing Y2J to Raw, on Smackdown as a Face against Edge would be freaking awesome.

Parra_Eels

Bench
I was thinking about ladder matches today and I honestly think they need to give the match a rest for a year or two - we've seen pretty much everything in them and they are overused a fair bit. I say this because I read that the Rock vs HHH IC match at Summerslam '98 was the first ladder match in 3 years in the WWF - no wonder it was one of the best ever. Build the anticipation and really make them feel special. Ditto for Cage matches.

parra_jesus

Juniors
everything the wwe uses these days has been over-used and flogged like a dead horse until it is no longer entertaining. its what the wwe do best.