What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ya gotta love ya team mates

This is a story from the Roosters email magazine.

Roosters halfback Brett Finch has openly conceded his form in 2005 hasn't been up to par – and one scallywag teammate isn't going to let him forget it!
Baseless rumours even began to circulate a fortnight ago that the club was prepared to release Finch from the final two years of his contract.

One teammate has tried to bring a smile to Finchy's face and make light of the situation by penning a mock career tombstone and placing above Finch's seat in the club's dressing sheds at Wentworth Park.

The tombstone reads:

R.I.P Brett Finch.

2003-2005.

Lest we forget.

:lol: :lol:

Inferno

Coach
Who wants a bet that isin't a joke.

They were probably halfway through burying him when a reporter came in and it became a "joke"

OVP said:
I bet $1000 it was Morley or Cross. Theyve been our only shining lights this year.

You can't be serious, OVP.

Minichiello's been great for most of the year. Roberts has done well with no clean ball. Topou's had another solid year. Soliola.

I still think the Rorters must be cursing the decision to offload Firman and keep Finch... although with Soward maybe Finch is worth less than Firman and they had to keep one to play Premier League