What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo! Fantasy NBA 09/10

ByRd

First Grade
There really have been alot of changes to teams recently, making the competition more interesting.

andrew057

First Grade
Bit bemused how you accepted that trade McLovin instead of mine.

Oh well, Macquarie Raiders are looking to trade for a point guard. Everyone is available.

McLovin

Staff member
I thought about it for a while Andrew...But if i were to give up Nash i'd be absolutely bung up sh*t creek with assists. I think the fact that he's one of only two or three guys averaging double digit assists raises his value. It was a great offer though. Made me think...

ByRd

First Grade
Trade deadline has passed and things are heating up lol

3 teams have clinched playoff births, myself, Mclovin and Dime Time, good effort guys.

attamarrap

Juniors
whats the deal with this 40 moves max? do u get more in the playoffs? i am doing ok been moving off the bottom of the ladder (thank u andrew bogut)

attamarrap

Juniors
whats the deal with this 40 moves max? do u get more in the playoffs? i am doing ok been moving off the bottom of the ladder (thank u andrew bogut)

attamarrap

Juniors

attamarrap

Juniors

attamarrap

Juniors

McLovin

Staff member
It was put in place a few seasons ago to stop players from abusing the free agency. Some guys used to chop and change their lineups every day and get guys who are playing that day...

Latest posts