What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo! Fantasy NBA 09/10

ByRd

First Grade
Im happy with my side, got some nice pieces but its still missing something

McLovin

Staff member
Looking for decent PGs, SGs, PFs... lol

Got 4 centres and about 12 SFs...

Ridders

Coach
Cricket on a Sunday? Only time I've had that is during Finals games.

What grade do you play buddy and what club for?

McLovin

Staff member
Are you guys seeing an option to vote on that trade that's happening?? I think it's only just me...

What are you guys' thoughts on the league veto thing?? Should we do a league or commish vote?? which one? or should we scrap it all together since we have 14 guys who are members of this board?? it'd suck for the rest of you if you had to wait on me to get your trades processed...

It's up to you...lemme know..

ByRd

First Grade
Are you guys seeing an option to vote on that trade that's happening?? I think it's only just me...

What are you guys' thoughts on the league veto thing?? Should we do a league or commish vote?? which one? or should we scrap it all together since we have 14 guys who are members of this board?? it'd suck for the rest of you if you had to wait on me to get your trades processed...

It's up to you...lemme know..
Yeh i know what your saying but i think we should just leave trades the way they are and leave it between the people doing the trade

lol some of the trade offers seem a little one sided,im not trading my stars like horford,durant and rose unless i get a guy with the same ranking and even than i might not do it

Yi is available though guys i am after a sf who can hit the 3

ByRd

First Grade
yeh some offers ive had seem one sided but it doesnt matter, if people offer and someone accepts, its good business loll

im open for trades but need good value back and Kobe is not going to be traded at all haha

McLovin

Staff member
Ridders, i'm interested in AI...If you're after a SF, i've got plenty...offer me something...

Latest posts