What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo Fantasy NBA 14/15

Aragorn

First Grade
Yep why not add another injury to the list, Jennings gone, likely done his achillies.

Almost 2014 all over again, lose 3 PGs at about this time of the year.

I hope Jrue Holiday comes back at some stage.

yeah, that was a bad break for you and Detroit basketball.

On the bright side, my man Aldridge decided to forgoe surgery and play through the pain!!!! gave me 26 badly needed points today on 9/22 shooting with 9 rebounds, stls and 3 assists....... my man..... :lol:

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
yeah, that was a bad break for you and Detroit basketball.

On the bright side, my man Aldridge decided to forgoe surgery and play through the pain!!!! gave me 26 badly needed points today on 9/22 shooting with 9 rebounds, stls and 3 assists....... my man..... :lol:

It might not be so bad if today is anything to go by, Welcome aboard DJ Augustin :D He went off, 35, 4 and 8 with 5 three's.

Khris Middleton and Jared Sullinger are also in a nice grove right now, oh and can't forget my man KD and Kyle Lowrie.

I'm feeling much happier about my team now than after week 4, even with the injuries I keep getting :lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Sigh.Kemba gorn. Missed his replacement by an hour.

Also heartbroken over missing out on Augustin and Galloway.

Aragorn

First Grade
Glad I'm not going up against Kyrie Irving this week

Kyrie, Kyrie, shoot that basket young fella! 55 pts with 11/19 on the 3pt line - bank it!

Hey, Nth Qld how you doing? your 8-2 lead yesterday just got reversed to 3-10?. still only mid-week but just saying?. ;-)

McLovin

Staff member
fmd - finally get k-mart and pekovic back from injury and then dwight and d-wade drop...vicious cycle...

Aragorn

First Grade
fmd - finally get k-mart and pekovic back from injury and then dwight and d-wade drop...vicious cycle...

you do realise that you're dead last and need to get to #8 to be relevant in the post season yeah? I'm happy to trade for some of your broken assets to give you value right now if you want?....

skeepe

Immortal
FMD.... I thought my guys were getting it going there for a while but they have bottomed out in a big way. Ryan Anderson is shooting an astonishing 9% from the field at the moment, case in point.

Im open to trade offers for all players bar Griffin and Leonard, I need something to turn it around.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Gee this season has gone fast, only 3 weeks until the finals.

I was close to giving it away a few weeks ago, KDs injuries plus losing DJ and Afflalo after they got traded pissed me off haha but I made a few moves and decided to see what happens in the last month.

Aragorn

First Grade
Gee this season has gone fast, only 3 weeks until the finals.

I was close to giving it away a few weeks ago, KDs injuries plus losing DJ and Afflalo after they got traded pissed me off haha but I made a few moves and decided to see what happens in the last month.

you picked up some nice pieces there with Gallinari and JR Smith. Once you get KD back, your roster starts to look pretty good..

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Yeah the guys I've picked up of late have done the job in the last 5 weeks, they have been putting numbers across the board, I'm happy to dodge your team and the Pacers this week though.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Hmmm Bunniesman let's have another go this week haha hopefully you get a few players back and we have a close game, you have had as many injuries as my team, and losing key players as well.

HowHigh

Coach
Another pretty bad season from me lol
At least I strung together a few wins in the last month to make it a little less embarrassing.
Good luck in the playoffs.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I was injury free for a big portion of the season. Knew it was too good to be true. Then got about half a dozen within a week. And it was all those awkward 2-3 week ones where you can't let them go or some other prick might have them for the finals.

And I've kept on missing injury replacement players by about an hour. Hopefully I've pieced together a team that has half a chance this week.

HowHigh

Coach
I was injury free for a big portion of the season. Knew it was too good to be true. Then got about half a dozen within a week. And it was all those awkward 2-3 week ones where you can't let them go or some other prick might have them for the finals.

And I've kept on missing injury replacement players by about an hour. Hopefully I've pieced together a team that has half a chance this week.
That's what kept f**king me up this season, don't have the time to check as often due to work.

skeepe

Immortal
Looks like we'll have a new champion this year. Good luck guys, just couldn't get it together this year.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Somehow I scraped through the quarters. 9-4 but that score flatters me. I won 4 categories by very small margins. 4 less fg's, 1% less FT and 2 more turnovers would have been the end of me.

Now the semis. Based on this weeks numbers I'd lose 7-6 with 2 extremely narrow category losses. Should go down to the wire.