What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo Fantasy NBA 16/17

Mig2006

Juniors
Yeah agree - with so many even teams, the top 4 will be decided by those who keep their finger on the pulse most often...

Aragorn

First Grade
It looks like a tight start to the season. After dominating for most of the week to then draw 6-6 is pretty disappointing. Oh well, onwards we go!

McLovin

Staff member
After finishing last year with 5 wins and 15 losses, I'll take a 10-3 victory in week 1...

Mig2006

Juniors
Lost a nail biter to the defending champ - not unhappy with that but geez we should have won that one...

McLovin

Staff member
Very happy with the start to my season. 19-7 over the first 2 weeks and up 12-1 so far this week. Bit of a difference on last years disaster... It took about 14 weeks to get win #3. Think I have my front court and the emergence of Kemba to thank for that. The lesser tier guys like Barea, Lou Williams, Mills, and Deron Williams, have all been really productive too.

Tony Parker has really let me down though. Didn't think his fall would be so fast...

Aragorn

First Grade
I'm pretty happy so far with my meh roster.

A bit early to get too excited - its only week 3 but i will be happy if i get points against Noel Diggity this week - a very strong roster with Chris Paul and Anthony Davies tearing up.

Mig2006

Juniors
Very happy with the start to my season. 19-7 over the first 2 weeks and up 12-1 so far this week. Bit of a difference on last years disaster... It took about 14 weeks to get win #3. Think I have my front court and the emergence of Kemba to thank for that. The lesser tier guys like Barea, Lou Williams, Mills, and Deron Williams, have all been really productive too.

Tony Parker has really let me down though. Didn't think his fall would be so fast...

Game on McLovin - at least it won't be 12-1 in your favour!!

T-Boon

Coach
Westbrook with a crazy triple double and Oklahoma still lost. Did he extend his contract?

McLovin

Staff member
Guy is basically averaging a triple double. There is just no depth in that team anymore though. When your second and third options are Oladipo and Kanter, you have problems...

Aragorn

First Grade
Guy is basically averaging a triple double. There is just no depth in that team anymore though. When your second and third options are Oladipo and Kanter, you have problems...

Nothing wrong with Kanter. He got me home against you this week 7-6 with some useful blocks!

T-Boon

Coach
Early days but at this point it is pretty clear Steph Curry isn't getting the MVP again.
It is either Lebron, Westbrook or Durant. Anyone else?

T-Boon

Coach
This Giannis Antetokunmpo has a bit going for him triple double plus 5 blocks and 3 steals today.

Barkley

Bench
The Greek Freak can play, no doubt about it. Russ is doing nicely for me I wish the rest of my team were as consistent as him.

HowHigh

Coach
Finally a week where multiple guys put up some solid lines for my team.
Blesdoe, Capella and especially Love stepped up

McLovin

Staff member
Can Westbrook just calm down please...

4 DNP's today... my guys are breaking down...

McLovin

Staff member
Another close battle, Aragorn. You won the season series 13-12 or something. Well done.

Just a question on the playoffs, is it East vs West or based overall seed regardless of conference?

skeepe

Immortal
Hey guys I'm going to have to give up my spot in the league, I just haven't had the time to dedicate to my team that it deserves, which isn't fair on everyone else.