What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeah I thought I read it wrong too.....

Adam Spadam

Juniors
Ash Graham is a fabulous footballer...but he is out of form.

I think he needs a really good off season to get his fitness and pace back to what we saw in 2003, if he does this, look out! because he is an awesome talent.

Grahams defence is pathetic that missed tackle against King was Just tragic. Smith can't justify Grahams selection this week surely.

GAME FIRST

Juniors
Smithy has lost all sense-letting Armitt go destroys me as the kid will be a top replacement for S Price!

As for Graham, like Vella , they play with their handbags every week and opposing players must laugh just looking at them -both soft and offer nothing!!!!

thedux

Juniors
I'm not a fan of Graham but if you think that Gruzska is going to do any better, you have to be kidding. If you want to talk about peahearts, this is your guy. His only redeeming quality is that he knows how to score a try, which even Graham can do but their respective involvement levels is about the same. Apparently Gruszka has been told he isn't needed anyway for next season so we might just have to wait for O'Dwyer to get back to match fitness and switch Burt back to the wing.

WA Eel

Juniors
I am a fan of Graham and I think last year he showed what he can do. However, his form this year has been dreadful. Fair enough that he's still getting over that broken leg, but he should be doing that in reserve grade, not first. What's wrong with give Brett Anderson another go? He did alright the first time.

Latest posts