What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeah Parra one step closser

parrachilean31

Juniors
Hello Parra fans After watching yesterday game i was very pleased and upset at the same time . Pleased we had won the game upset i wasnt at the leagues club . Watching the game our defence was solid and think we really showed them how to play footy. One of my mates thought that two tries were very lucky and he thinks that if grothe hadnt gotten that intercept then that would have changed the game. I said to him please our defence caused that intercept . Yes you guest it he is a bulldog fan she probably shaking in his boots knowing that they will have to play us if we beat titans.... Go parra 2009

Hey parra fans does anyone know a man by the name of Frank murphy lived in the chester hill area if anyone knows him my boss would like to get in touch with him... thanks

Latest posts