What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeoweh?

MugaB

Coach
He is a god amongst men....
....dont ever let anyone tell you different
Btw he missed that one tackle so that dylan would deservedly get the Churchill award...
Extremely altruistic of Yeo... praise be to Yeo

Munky

Coach
This weekend the best current active player across the code makes his international debut.

While I'm unsure in regard to a deity playing for one nation over another who am I question the will of a divine being.

Praise be to Yeoweh.

MugaB

Coach
This weekend the best current active player across the code makes his international debut.

While I'm unsure in regard to a deity playing for one nation over another who am I question the will of a divine being.

Praise be to Yeoweh.
Doesn't he have the highest number too...
wery unselfish of the great man

MugaB

Coach
Yeoweh graced his presence on the matty johns show last sunday, he was very smart, as he would be.... most deities often are... praise be to Yeo

Sphagnum

Coach
You’re only as good as your last game

giphy.gif

Munky

Coach
In an era where grubs like Carrigan break legs due to their poor technique. The divine one has not missed a tackle in six games.

Not a single hip drop among them.

Praise be Yeoweh.