What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YES YOU ARE GOOSTERS

0neye

NO YOU GOOSTERS ARE A DISCRACEThe NRL last night issued Sydney Roosters halfback Brett Finch with a stern caution for throwing a bottle towards the crowd on Friday at Aussie Stadium and warned players that they won't get off so lightly next time.

Police raised the incident with the NRL and the Roosters after viewing video footage of Finch throwing a plastic bottle during Friday night's game against the Bulldogs, which was marred by crowd trouble.

ELIZABETH

Juniors
freakin about time they come out with this!
finch is a loser. ONE bottle was thrown from a wanka :evil: in a crowd of approx 1000. Finch picked it up and hammered it back into the crowd. What a bloody mule. "ohhh they threw it first, i can throw it back wahh wahh" They got pelted with 50 bottles after that...and no wonder :roll: ..

Police: Why did you start a brawl?
Bulldog Supporter: A Rooster supporter started heckling once the score got to 31-0. Wah, Wah, Wah :( :( :(

Salary Cap, Coffs Habor I, Coffs Harbor II, Drug Use, Crowd Violence...

Disgrace you say? Is that the Pot calling the Kettle Black??

Take a long hard look at your self.

35-0 Deal with it.

Macca

Coach
Why must the blame fall on one party?

Roosters fans are to blame. Dogs fans are to blame. Finch is to blame.

On the field. Roosters far too good.

ouwet

Bench
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
Bulldog Supporter: A Rooster supporter started heckling once the score got to 31-0. Wah, Wah, Wah :( :( :(

35-0 Deal with it.

Seriously i don't think anyone cares about the scoreline... BUlldog supporters arent innocent in all this... But Are you saying throwing a cup of piss on people is acceptable? Or taking a Hajj of a Lady accpetable? Or for a Professional Football player throwing a missile at the corwd accpetable? Oh But wait there Roosters supporters and Players so they must be :roll:
You must go too the nospam49 school of 'thinking you know it all'...

Coffs Harbour 1 - No Charges, CASE DROPPED
Coffs Harbour 2 - Allegations and as yet no charges laid...
Salary Cap - That board are gone...
Drug USe - As was said in the PAPERS... MANY OTHER CLUBS HAVE DONE THE SAMETHING! Its an internal issue dude. Mason hopefully will sue the papers...
Violence - This is the first major issue since 2001... And Roosters supporters are asmuch too blame as the Bulldogs! Hopefully the police identify the trouble makers from BOTH sides and bans them for life...

Long Live The Bulldogs!!!

LebaneseForces said:
Catatonic_Omnivore said:

35-0 Deal with it.

Seriously i don't think anyone cares about the scoreline... BUlldog supporters arent innocent in all this... But Are you saying throwing a cup of piss on people is acceptable? Or taking a Hajj of a Lady accpetable? Or for a Professional Football player throwing a missile at the corwd accpetable? Oh But wait there Roosters supporters and Players so they must be :roll:

Drug USe - As was said in the PAPERS... MANY OTHER CLUBS HAVE DONE THE SAMETHING! Its an internal issue dude. Mason hopefully will sue the papers...
Violence - This is the first major issue since 2001... And Roosters supporters are asmuch too blame as the Bulldogs! Hopefully the police identify the trouble makers from BOTH sides and bans them for life...

Mud sticks so deal with it.

As for throwing Urine, I still can see any confirmed reports. Best I heard it was actually beer. Does this justify starting a brawl? Surely not.

The Hajj, that's unfortunate and unacceptable but does it really warrant a start of a brawl?

Simple fact is that football games are often attended by dregs of society, who may commit unsavoury actions. Now if you can't handle potentially offensive behavior without resorting to violence yourself then maybe you should just avoid it all together.

And yes I'm sure the scoreline has a lot to do with it. Your team got flogged and things got out of hand.

mickdo

Coach
There's always some excuse isn't there bulldogs fans. Take some responsibility for once you scum.

ibeme

First Grade
mickdo said:
There's always some excuse isn't there bulldogs fans. Take some responsibility for once you scum.

Where has anyone said that the Bulldogs fans are not responsible?

Just about everyone has agreed that they're responsible. They're just saying that the Roosters supporters weren't angels. Some of their fans behaved disgracefully also.

We hope the authorities are able to identify ALL trouble-makers, not just the Bulldogs troublemakers.

It's really quite simple.

DJ1

Juniors
Police yesterday said charges were imminent in relation to the brawling at Aussie Stadium and confirmed Roosters' supporters were also being investigated.

Detective Senior-Constable Winston Langthorne said Bulldogs fans were not being targeted and the Bulldogs Army had been cleared of involvement.

"We are targeting any fans participating in anti-social behaviour and committing any assaults," he said.

"Supporters from both sides and (individuals) are involved."

Police are continuing to view surveillance, Channel 9 footage and still camera images of the fights.

Snr-Const Langthorne would not comment on how many people would be charged but league sources said it could be as many as 20.

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
LebaneseForces said:
Catatonic_Omnivore said:

35-0 Deal with it.

Mud sticks so deal with it.

As for throwing Urine, I still can see any confirmed reports. Best I heard it was actually beer. Does this justify starting a brawl? Surely not.

The Hajj, that's unfortunate and unacceptable but does it really warrant a start of a brawl?

Simple fact is that football games are often attended by dregs of society, who may commit unsavoury actions. Now if you can't handle potentially offensive behavior without resorting to violence yourself then maybe you should just avoid it all together.

And yes I'm sure the scoreline has a lot to do with it. Your team got flogged and things got out of hand.

Try and address LF's points instead of a lame "mud sticks" Sorry, in the rule of law mud doesn't "stick"...that's why no player has been sent to jail despite all the bad things being thrown around the press.

And doing things like ripping a Hajj or throwing beer isn't "unfortunate" - it's assault - learn the difference.

[furrycat]

Coach
Catatonic_Omnivore said:

35-0 Deal with it.

1. The drug scandal has not been proven... it is speculation
2. The rapes have not been proven and it was quoted as "likely" that it may go nowhere...

ELIZABETH

Juniors
After reading todays paper..I have come to one conclusion.

If a bulldog supporter had a cup of sh*t thrown at him/her..and then whooped the rooster supporters ass out of anger..
Bulldog supporter=criminal/rat bag/scum
Rooster supporter=victim
Thats how it is and thats how its always going to be.
Its something I/we fellow bulldog supporters have to accept and just cop on the chin..thanks to our reputation.

Fibroman

First Grade
I was listerning to the doggies new CEO this afternoon. He was asked what he proposes to do about the violence at the games. He came back with the same old political mumbo jumbo, and completely avoided the question.

You have dedicated surveillance cameras at the ground trained on the galoots that fit the demographics of the usual trouble makers. Have extra security, paid for by the club to act immediately at the first sign of trouble. Get some fair dinkum cops that are prepared to have a bit of a go an arrest the boneheads at the time of the trouble. Then impose a lifetime ban, and offer rewards to other fans to police the lifetime bans themselves. Eg. Offer free tickets to a corporate box etc for any fans that report someone to secrity they suspect of being banned from the football. Post photographs of the boofheads in the Leagues Club/Club Magazines etc.

Lets all stop dwelling on what has happened, and who caused the problem, and focus on what can be done in the future to prevent it happening again. Officials need to start calling a spade, a spade, and give the political correctness a rest for a while. They need to come up with REAL solutions to a REAL problem.

Latest posts