What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yet another newbie :)

chileman

Coach
Chicken_Hunter said:
But chile i didnt love on the old knights forum like i love now... And you arent new anymore. :lol:
:lol: You've got me there....I'm like an old hat now :p Wow, we are getting a good group of Qlder's on these forums now though....we might have to try another gathering at the Victory Hotel like you guys had....Feez works just down the road and I'm not far...of course it would be a Razorless gathering :oops: we'll have to fly you up CC36 ;-)

chileman

Coach
Alright, EG for some reason although you've just told me you are at Newmarket I keep thinking you're over West.....Victory is in the city, not far from the main mall.....I'm not good on street names, Feez would be able to tell you better!

Feez_Giggles

Bench
hahahah chile we have snapped so many times today, how funny

its on charlotte street and edward street, opposite the stockie

how old are you evil?

Feez_Giggles

Bench
why don't u visit pubs??

chile - you can pick somewhere better than the vic to meet up cant you

geesh

oh right - the vic is kinda old peoples choice

CC36

Juniors
Will be on the plane in a flash.....LOL I'll need to see some sun (Unless of course, Melbourne surprises me with some glorious weather)

LOL....old fogey chile :p

Feez_Giggles

Bench
yeah i'm the same, love live bands

o'malleys is my flavour of choice at the moment, they have live bands there most thursdays, its grand

chileman

Coach
Hahaha, you go easy on us older folk Feez, I was going to say the RE (Royal Exchange) close to me here at Toowong where all the Uni student hand out but you get lost over this way don't you Feez ;-)
Actually I'm a bit like EG these days, it happens Feez when you get married and have kids and suddenly have a mortgage....pubs seem to be a distant memory ;-)

chileman

Coach
Well if we can get Feez to journey this side of Coronation Drive and get a bunch of others that post here to join us, the RE could be the right choice!
CC36, where did you get that username from??? ;-)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome CC, you'll be happy to know that you are not the oldest one here, by along shot

Sad to hear about moving to Melbourne, and top of that you are a Manly supporter

Oh well, chin up.

I too have 4 kids but my bra size is the same as yours (just kidding)

(Hope my wife doesn't read this).

CC36

Juniors
Hi NC :) *waves*

ahhh chile...a bit of a story behind the nick...LOL
ahhh chile...figured I couldn't forget my initials and my age....looks like I'm never turning 40 ;-) :lol:

LOL hi Twizzle
things couldn't be much worse huh?? Wondering if I'll survive in AFL territory...lol
but they could.....I could be a Parra supporter.....*whistles* ;-) :lol:

chileman

Coach
#-o Of course, you see I kept thinking you were only 21 (with 4 kids :lol: ) which is why it didn't gel :p

CC36

Juniors
duh ....have only just turned 36...was 21 up until then.......(might get away with it if the kids were quads.. :lol: )

Feez_Giggles

Bench
hahahahahahaha your 21 in my book CC

such a pity i never learnt to read

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Latest posts