What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yet another newbie :)

chileman

Coach
Houdini is off to Hawaii next week CC36 so I think we should ignore her out of protest cause we can't go too :p

Houdini

First Grade
I'm afraid I'm going to have to make you disappear now CH. That information shouldn't have been leaked :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dani

Immortal
hey CC. welcome aboard!

and dont worry about moving to melbourne, while it is shithouse and all, there are some great people down here, like me!
but if you want to watch any league at all, get foxtel as soon as you can, cause if you dont, you'll be up till 3am watching the games!

CC36

Juniors
Hi Houdini.....ahhh, so lucky - Hawaii Is beautiful - would love to go back there (had a 5 day stopover back in 91 there)....enjoy!! :D

Hi alba - thanks for the welcome!! :D

And hello Ron Jeremy...I'll take that as a compliment :p :lol:
And hi StormGurlDani - Foxtel is very high on the agenda for Melbourne LOL
And am looking forward to the move - will be nice to be back in civilisation. :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
CC36 said:
Hi Houdini.....ahhh, so lucky - Hawaii Is beautiful - would love to go back there (had a 5 day stopover back in 91 there)....enjoy!! :D

Hi alba - thanks for the welcome!! :D

And hello Ron Jeremy...I'll take that as a compliment :p :lol:
And hi StormGurlDani - Foxtel is very high on the agenda for Melbourne LOL
And am looking forward to the move - will be nice to be back in civilisation. :lol:

Yeah mate, just having a initiation dig at you ;-)

Latest posts