What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yo Groggo

OVP

Coach
Can you please PM me your mobile number ? Ive been trying to contact you for ages, but all 3 mobile numbers i have from you are Kaput !!

p.s GOOOOOOOOOO MANLY !!! I picked Manly vs Warriors all along since about 8 weeks ago. At least i got the good team right eh mate ? :lol:

chileman

Coach
OVP said:
Can you please PM me your mobile number ? Ive been trying to contact you for ages, but all 3 mobile numbers i have from you are Kaput !!

p.s GOOOOOOOOOO MANLY !!! I picked Manly vs Warriors all along since about 8 weeks ago. At least i got the good team right eh mate ? :lol:
I'll let him know you're trying to track him down amigo....he's a tart with his mobile phones :p :lol:

groggo

Juniors
lol smokey

oi ovp i left me contact details with ya mum you were in bed when i rang this arvo call im home tonite

Latest posts