What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are not Reddy

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
surely Joel must now be leading the NRL in missed tackles

he added quiet a few to his previous tally last night

parra.letic

Juniors
apparently there were another 6 last night...add to that 4 by grothe..10 missed for those two whilst tautai/hayne missed a combined 3!!

together reddy and grothe are diabolical...if hagan insists on having both of them in the team please, please,please split them up!

Parraren

Bench
Our right side defense has been a problem from round 1 when the dogs went to town on us in the first half.

It's gotten worse each round from then on.

Hagan has persisted with the same combo.

Will it be same again next week?

HevyDevy

Coach
Grothe really didn't do anything wrong last night. He was put in a position a few times of havng to cover Reddy's arse, having to clutch and therefore having a missed tackle against his name, but that's out of his control.

parra.letic

Juniors
i agree grothe wasnt the major issue last night...
but he is a crap defender most of the time though!

my main point being that if the same side was to be named again
for next week having reddy and grothe (worst & 2nd worst) defensively next to each
is a recipe for disaster!

Hellsy

Immortal
we are kind of short on options at the moment with Inu and Ben still out...... there isnt alot that can really be done

oldmancraigy

Coach
Woud it have hurt if Taumila played centre and Reddy wing?

I mean Tautai plays centre in Prems and has done so for a while and Reddy has had next to no time at centre

Reddy played center in prems last year when he played there - and the year before. And he's played more first grade than TT, which is why he's being put at centre.

I'd be fairly confident we've seen the last of that though... There must be somebody, anybody, who we can play in first grade apart from Joel (although as Hellsy says, with 2 centres injured there's not a whole lot we can do!)

MrT

Juniors
Reddy played center in prems last year when he played there - and the year before. And he's played more first grade than TT, which is why he's being put at centre.

I'd be fairly confident we've seen the last of that though... There must be somebody, anybody, who we can play in first grade apart from Joel (although as Hellsy says, with 2 centres injured there's not a whole lot we can do!)

Reddy has played a handful of games and has never been a better defender than Tautai, just because he made 1st grade before Tautai means nothing.

He definately isn't a centre.
I know we have 3 im portant players out but for mine Hagan made some bad mistakes with his selections.

Lowrie, Reddy, Wagon - OUT
Robinson, Etu (Tautai to centre), Paulo or Joe Galavo - IN

oldmancraigy

Coach
Reddy has played a handful of games and has never been a better defender than Tautai, just because he made 1st grade before Tautai means nothing.

He definately isn't a centre.
I know we have 3 im portant players out but for mine Hagan made some bad mistakes with his selections.

Lowrie, Reddy, Wagon - OUT
Robinson, Etu (Tautai to centre), Paulo or Joe Galavo - IN

oo Mr T!

I think you've read me all wrong!

I'm not saying that Reddy should STAY in first grade! Just pointing out the reason that Reddy got picked at centre in the first place!

I agree a million % with your 3 changes to the squad. I'd give Paulo the nod over JoeG simply because Paulo was impressive in his 3 appearances last year and looks like he has some potential about him as a 'metre maker'.

Goodness knows how Wagon and Lowrie do it... they got nude piccies of Hagan or something? If Hindmarsh is the worker in our team (which he clearly is, and is the best damn 'worker' in the league) then shouldn't we be putting some runners in the team someplace!

Wags touched the ball 5 (five) times again this week - same as last week. And that's in 49 minutes. 16 tackles in 49 minutes is nowhere near enough if you don't run the footy... (he ran once for 6m and passed the other 4 times)

parra.letic

Juniors
there was f**k all power in the 16 he did make aswell for someone you assume is being picked as a defensive player!

eel01s

Bench
I can't believe that Hagan named Hayne and Grothe as the right side combination, yet left Reddy and Grothe together again on the field! Was that his way of fooling the opposition?

I thought Reddy had been unfairly copping a hard time until I watched the Cowboys game - he had no idea in defence and made Ash Graham look like an attacking superstar. Surely he has to go as the opposition are targeting the right side every week, with great effect.

Latest posts