What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You guys are working Mario over

angelus

Juniors
Guys I just took a peak at the Questions for Mario thread and geeze you guys are really working the poor bugger over. I think it's at a stage where the game is going to be released in a month so questions should be halted and we should wait to play it for ourselves. I'm as excited as anyone, but I can wait to play it. It's about 4 weeks away, so it's not far at all. The questions are starting to get knit picky and down to the finest detail, which quite frankly, you can see for yourself when you buy the game.

leaguerules

Juniors
good call angelus

Cant believe some u guys need to know every single detail about the game. U r all going end getting the game i would hope so and im not expert but i dont think the makers of the game r going to change the game at this late stage.

Stop worring about release date it will come out people just wait 4 the phone call get on with your lives. its just a computer game

sheep

Juniors
Yes nice call angelus. I'll add you to my owe a beer list* **.

Current list:

Mario - A.K.A muzza
Vodka Circle - A.K.A voddy

*People must be over 18 to receive their beer
** Owed beers may not ever be received

PONGIA

Juniors
f**k u androtops are a bunch of sad tossers... the saddest thing is even when the game comes out u f**k-wits will still be on this forum and in NZtigers chat room suckin eachothers knobs....

raidersfan

Juniors
3 cheers for PONGO (or whateva his name is)

DIP SHIT...HURRAY!....DIP SHIT....HURRAY!

fffffffooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrr he likes to swallow, for he likes to swallow, for hhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeee likes to ssssswwwwwaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooowwwwww!!! which androtops cannot deny!
:-({|=

sheep

Juniors
PONGIA said:
f**k u androtops are a bunch of sad tossers... the saddest thing is even when the game comes out u f**k-wits will still be on this forum and in NZtigers chat room suckin eachothers knobs....

Oh pongia you wish it was true....then we could speak to you as an equal

umosay

Juniors
remember guys, he doesn't even have to come and answer these questions, it's out of his own good will.

Anonymous

Juniors
I think Mario has shown exceptional patience. At the end of the day, the decision to buy the game is up to the individual.

The developers have a done great job especially considering that they they are trying to design a game to a limited market.

Play it over Xmas and then send in suggestions for improvements for the next generation (I'm sure this will happen anyway).

I've seen the game first hand and there's no doubt in my mind that everyone will play it for months on end.

miccle

Bench
Sheesh! Mario has been awesome with all of the assistance and help he's given everyone who wants to know. There are some people who do get more excited by games than others, and who are all of you to judge them by calling them a ******** etc. etc.

Seriously I think people that come onto online forums just to stir crap are usually much more pathetic with an abysmal social life and an obvious inferiority complex. Why does it really affect you knowing that a lot of people are getting excited about something they've been waiting seven years for? Trust me - I'm not anywhere near as full on about this game and I'm not here to stir people up. Therefore, from a neutral perspective I can totally see that you guys are the pathetic ones here. Leave and stir your crap elsewhere, 'cos i can't laugh much harder at your lives than I am now.

Each to their own.

angelus

Juniors
miccle said:
Sheesh! Mario has been awesome with all of the assistance and help he's given everyone who wants to know. There are some people who do get more excited by games than others, and who are all of you to judge them by calling them a ******** etc. etc.

No ones calling anyone a "**********". All we are saying is the game is about to be released and the questions being asked to Mario are getting knit picky and down to the finest possible detail, which you can find out in about a month when it's released. I'm sure he has a lot of pressure on him at the moment so close to the release, so I presume he doesn't want to answer every single thing you want to know. I think we know enough about the game already, and he's done a great job.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
PONGIA said:

The saddest thing on this forum is you ya f*ckwit.

Your a fu*king idiot and never have anything good to say. You obviously dont care about the game so why dont you do everyone around here a favour and F*CK OFF.

miccle

Bench
angelus said:
No ones calling anyone a "**********". All we are saying is the game is about to be released and the questions being asked to Mario are getting knit picky and down to the finest possible detail, which you can find out in about a month when it's released.

Is THAT what PONGIA meant when he said "f**k you guys are a bunch of sad tossers?" Oh, ok - that's what he meant to say, was it? :roll: whatever.

I reckon Mario has been a legend and we have really bombarded him.....it's not long now so lets just wait and then when the game is released we can find out the answers for ourselves!!!!!