What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

you guys better not knock us out of finals again..

broncos2010

Juniors
I hate the STORM !!!!! every year you guys knock us out , i hope we dont meet this year.But we have beaten you in the Grand Final in 06 :)may our paths not be crossed and we meet in the grand final to settle this.

Lowdown

Juniors
I hate the STORM !!!!! every year you guys knock us out , i hope we dont meet this year.But we have beaten you in the Grand Final in 06 :)may our paths not be crossed and we meet in the grand final to settle this.

Sigh....

No chance of us knocking you out this year. Broncos won't make the 8...

I think you should stick to a hobby where you don't need to interact with other humans. Like needlework...

Play The Ball

Juniors
When a supporter of another club says they hate your team, that is the highest compliment, they see you as a major threat, your team is a thorn in their side.

After playing in 4 consecutive grand finals you would expect us to be the most hated team, I love it.

Latest posts