What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Guys Put Up A Fight At Least..

>zuzu<

Juniors
Look forward to the coming weeks guys. You put up a gutsy performance, and with Vagana, Thompson and Dykse to return, im 100% certain you can turn it around. Kimmorely found some form on return, and your outside backs really put up a fight. Bad luck on the result and good luck for the rest of the season :)

Frailty

First Grade
Thanks ZuZu, at least you can see Kimmorley wasn't the reason we lost unlike some on this forum. Exciting game, and not too disappointed we lost.

>zuzu<

Juniors
Nor should he be. Likewise Sherwin wasnt the reason we won. Both teams put in the effort, and it was a good game considering both sides had star players out. Hope too see you guys in the finals

ScotaaySharkie

Juniors
Well Koth we did get pretty unlucky and on the kicking point of view minus 1 they were mostly very hard to convert, with our injuries and constant changes we put on a show.

BWNB

First Grade
>zuzu< said:
Nor should he be. Likewise Sherwin wasnt the reason we won. Both teams put in the effort, and it was a good game considering both sides had star players out. Hope too see you guys in the finals

Good form mate. Um yea, i dont think that the dogs should of been ahead by 20 points at one stage but we come back and made a game out of it.

Frailty

First Grade
KOTH let's just say i was happy with margin as it finished than what it could have been at 26-6. We did well to not just give in like we have down in the past. It's a sign the team has some spirit in them again.

>zuzu<

Juniors
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Good form mate. Um yea, i dont think that the dogs should of been ahead by 20 points at one stage but we come back and made a game out of it.
Exactly right. And i dont think the Big Mac meal afterwards helped my heart recover from the battering it was recieving in that skitz of tries to your boys towards the end. A very ugly win, but nonetheless a win.

BWNB

First Grade
>zuzu< said:
Exactly right. And i dont think the Big Mac meal afterwards helped my heart recover from the battering it was recieving in that skitz of tries to your boys towards the end. A very ugly win, but nonetheless a win.

Well really 2 things both teams can take away from the game
Bulldogs can play without their star players
Sharks have some heart and didnt give up