What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Know Its A Bad Day At The Office When

Rovelli

Bench
I doubt either of Luck or Rovelli get suspended.

Rovelli's was a reflex tackle...grade one

Luck...can't really remember it...it wasn't that malicious

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Luck shouldn't get anything. Neither Rovelli I think.

Hopefully Wadeo is alright. We need him.

ozbash

Referee
i actually thought sammy rapira had more to do with the lift.

Rav's tackle was just reflex, dumb.

what about the headbutt on witt ? Should get some air time next tuesday evening ??

Iafeta

Referee
Rovelli won't even be charged for that. It was a cuffing motion around the neck, nothing more.

So that fracas was started by a headbutt? I thought Shayne Hayne showed how much he was watching the game by not even seeing a brawl in the centre of the pitch.

Iafeta

Referee
Fully sick, what a dog.

The whole reason I hate golden point is due to the reason of what happened today... we should have been awarded a penalty for a strip on Price, but the referee misses it. Your whole season hinges on a refereering decision beyond the means of 80 minutes. Despite being there today, I still hate it with a passion.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I think they should have charged you all $5 extra, as you were walking out of the SFS. One of the most intense games I have seen. I was on my feet for the last 15 mins.

warriorgurl81

Juniors
yep i lost my voice a little from yelling so much. was an awesome game and we shoulda come away with the points!!!

Skinner

Coach
warriorgurl81 said:
yep i lost my voice a little from yelling so much. was an awesome game and we shoulda come away with the points!!!

That's what the Roosters fans are saying too ;-)

Iafeta

Referee
No, most of them were walking away saying "I hope my Versaci coat didn't get dust from the seat, Clive."

ozbash

Referee
I was on my feet for the last 15 mins.

cooool, makes a change from being off your face....

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Iafeta said:
No, most of them were walking away saying "I hope my Versaci coat didn't get dust from the seat, Clive."

Or "Geez, I need a androtop to calm my nerves after that. Fancy heading over to Stonewall?"

Latest posts