What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know you're in love when...

Feez_Giggles

Bench
awwwwwww thats beautiful, i get like that when my boy leaves, my pillows smell like him and i just cant get the smile off my face and i get butterflies thinking about the next time i will see him

i hope it all works out for u furry, hehehehe, just dont be like frank the tank and you'll be fine

oooooooo good luck CH, make sure u relax and be yourself hahahahahaha

no seriously, just be honest and real and whatever u do, dont leave the jizz on ur ear if u choke the chicken before the date

Feez_Giggles

Bench
laid by a chicken, hmmm interesting concept

that could be your new line CH "so did u ever want to know what it felt like to be laid by a chicken" *insert smarmy smile here*

Bazal

Post Whore
Love sucks...I f@#king hate it..........but good luck furrycat and ch, hope it works out for you.

Bazal

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:
Bazal said:
Love sucks...I f@#king hate it..........but good luck furrycat and ch, hope it works out for you.

agreed :cry:

I'm thinking of moving to Turkmenistan and becoming a nomad....that way I don't have to worry about anything except food, water, and hiding in the shelter of my camel during a sandstorm. No women to f@#k me around anymore :cry:

Big Mick

Referee
maybe we should get Jason Stevens in here singing "Love Sucks"

Then he can give us a rendition of Madonna's "Like a virgin"