What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

you lads could win the comp

stained

Juniors
tupac said:
i know its early sighns yet but i beleve you blokes could win the comp. The side just needs to keep improving you have a great forward pack and a great backline. The only things i say need to happen dean widders permenant spot on the bench and john morris has to keep improving. But good luck to you guys 8)

I have heard some good ones in my time but that is one of the best.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
stained said:
tupac said:
i know its early sighns yet but i beleve you blokes could win the comp. The side just needs to keep improving you have a great forward pack and a great backline. The only things i say need to happen dean widders permenant spot on the bench and john morris has to keep improving. But good luck to you guys 8)

I have heard some good ones in my time but that is one of the best.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

three posts hey Mr Stained???...or shall we call you by your first name, cum.

fish eel

Immortal
If we make the finals, and dont have many injuries, we have the personel to win the competition.

More so than any other season, any side out of the top 8 will be capable of winning the competition, its going to come down to who plays with the most intensity/desire over that four week finals period. We've shown enough defensivley this year, that when we want to, we can defend as well as anyone, and it is, afterall defence that wins competitions. Our attack will come.

Of course, unless the desire is shown week in and week out, its all academic cos we'll lose more than we win and miss the finals.