What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You must be sick of me. Sig pic request :)

Didgi

mattbowen1nc6.jpg
mattbowen2wu0.jpg

Hi guys,​

Could someone please edit this image (make it smaller) so that it is just one banner, and so fits within the maximum size for a single pic as per forum rules, and change the "2009" to 2010, as well as adding 'Didgi' in a corner?​

Thanks​

P.S. I have obtained the original maker's permission to use and edit this banner.​

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Why can't the original owner do it? This is the second time you've asked other people edit someone elses work :?

Didgi

Jeez. Sorry Mr GrumpyPants. I wont use the wet canvas for its desired use then.

Obviously my title was right. :crazy:

Timmah

Staff member
"It's desired use"? Uhm, original designs and requests are it's desired use.

Why can't the original artist make the edits? Any alterations to what you've posted would look second-rate otherwise...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Jeez. Sorry Mr GrumpyPants. I wont use the wet canvas for its desired use then.

Obviously my title was right. :crazy:

its very difficult to edit a banner unless you have access to the original image

Timmah

Staff member
That was my point. It seemed odd that the owner of the image had been contacted for permission but not to actually do the editing too, seems odd, that's all.

Thanks Twiz.

Latest posts