What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Young Eel trapped by north's floods

lingard

Coach
But I still don`t get it. I`m too old for South Park. Well, actually, that`s not true - I love South Park. I watch it with my son. But I haven`t seen that episode. What does it mean, guys?

lingard

Coach
Okay, so I looked it up on the internet and now I know what you are all talking about. But, geez, in the photos I`ve seen of Tom Humble recently, he doesn`t look at all like Cartman. Could this be a hoax?

lingard

Coach
If, as you are all suggesting, Tom Humble is transforming into a replica of Eric Cartman, then I think his days in the halves are over. He`d surely have to play as a very short prop-forward. Sort of like Carl Webb, but more animated. Parramatta has (to my knowledge) never had a cartoon player before. This is very exciting news!

boxhead

First Grade
Cartman would make a great prop. Just give him the ball, he'll eat it, then he'll fart all over the other team until they surrender.

I can see it already......
"8. Cartman"
"Here is...Cartman! Bringing the ball back up...."
"Oh wait! Cartman and Slater! Cartman's done a turd on Slater! And Slater punches back!"

I start to question whether it is actually logical or even necessary to make fun of a little fat kid that farts all the time.

But the answer is yes.

Last edited:

lingard

Coach
Cartman would make a great prop. Just give him the ball, he'll eat it, then he'll fart all over the other team until they surrender.

I can see it already......
"8. Cartman"
"Here is...Cartman! Bringing the ball back up...."
"Oh wait! Cartman and Slater! Cartman's done a turd on Slater! And Slater punches back!"

I start to question whether it is actually logical or even necessary to make fun of a little fat kid that farts all the time.

But the answer is yes.

No, Boxy. The referees would never allow that sort of sh*t.

boxhead

First Grade
I dislike South Park, but I do appreciate some of the gags and jokes in it. Sometimes the show is absolutely hilarious, other times it is just terrible or disgusting.