What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Young gun vs Burleigh Bears

elyod138

Bench
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan

Juniors
I was at this game.. Bears were scoreless until the 72nd minute or something. They've got a bit of improvement to do if they're going to challenge the Young Guns in the GF. If any team can beat them though, it's Burleigh...especially if they can relive some of that ferocious defence they had last year.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Jordan said:
I was at this game.. Bears were scoreless until the 72nd minute or something. They've got a bit of improvement to do if they're going to challenge the Young Guns in the GF. If any team can beat them though, it's Burleigh...especially if they can relive some of that ferocious defence they had last year.

Well considering that Burleigh and the Young Guns are in the grand final, Burleigh is the only team tht can beat them hey.

Jordan

Juniors
I said that if any team can beat the Young Gun's it's Burleigh. They're a highly capable football side. I would've been much more confident of a victory had the 'Guns been coming up against Redcliffe, which it looked like until the Bears pulled that game out of the fire.

Latest posts