What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Young Matt King

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
http://www.londonbroncos.co.uk/fpstories/fp4131.asp

Best wishes to the lad. Really sent me numb reading that. Hope that the Rugby Legaue community can really rally behind him and his family and earn some well needed cash for him. Sounds like a top bloke, working hard with the hospital staff instead of feeling too sorry for himself.

Puts it all into perspective doesn't it? It's terrible news :cry:

DrewBeliever

Juniors
I for one, will be helping Matt bring some money in, as I see it as a good cause, and the lad need's our help.

Hopefully something will be mentioned on boots n all on Wednesday, which will attract other supporters with a decent heart to get involved in raising cash for the young bloke.

:(

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
I would like to think all the clubs will have buckets at the games over the course of the season. I know there'll be one at the Cup Final and Wakey fans are organising one for their next game. St Helens have had quite a few collections over the years for a lad in the area who also suffered paralysis from the neck down. The money can make a huge difference. I really hope, and would like to think, that we'll all dig deep and provide him and his family with the best oppurtunties possible to help him lead as full a life as possible.