What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Young Player's who's bandwagon you are on right now

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
In the same vein as the other topic - who's your pick to be the "next big thing" in our lower grades now?

Try and go below Premier League - its no fun to just say "Kris Keating" :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
Mitchell Johnson, Daniel Mortimer, Thomas "PJ" Vandermade and Olomanu Usini.

Outside of the obvious ones - Albert Kelly, Anthony Mitchell and Jason Baitieri.

wittyz chick

Coach
Kris Keating, Anthony Mitchell, Nathan Gardner, Timmy Mannah, Jason Baitieri, Daniel Mortimer, Taulima Tautai, Justin Hunt, Trent Hodkinson, Brod Wright

Captain BF

Juniors
I like the look of Tuputoa(spelling?) Rea. he plays fullback... Not sure how much of a future he will have at Parra though. We are pretty well stocked of fulbbacks.

JessEel

I'm all about Tim Mannah atm - i think he'll be an absolute superstar

Also Tony Williams and Brod Wright

The Colonel

Immortal
:lol:

Micth plays for The Hills - big lad, strong running second rower who will probably end up in the front row. He was one of the players sent off during the Matraville v Hills game after his mate Cec McKenzie was taken high.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Broderick Wright, Trent Hodgkinson, Marty Lewis, Tim Mannah and Jason Baiteri

are my top 5. I do see a future for a few others though. That said all will have to work very hard on their games as they still have a long way to go.

I don't...which is what my previous comment reiterated...but it was deleted.. DESPITE it being completely relevant to this thread.

what happened too "While I may not agree with your opinion, I will defend your right to express it". I apparently now have my own personal censor.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I know the thread is for JF players and below but I want to add that Weller and Junior should be in the top 17 next season and depending on their performances I would be starting the game with Cayless and Paulo up front.

JessEel

I would say(hope) they would be Top17 - we haven't gone out and chased anyone new for those positions have we?

Marty Lewis - dammit - i meant to have him on my list - i rate him too

strider

Post Whore
i really hope junior kicks on - cos i really think we need a prop with good size like him (all our props seem to be short arses) ..... so i'm gonna jump on his bandwagon

The Colonel

Immortal
Marty Lewis goes well. That ball he threw for one of the tries in the Grand Final was an absolute pearler. I knew he was a very good defender and runs the ball well but didn't think he could pass like that.