What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your 3,2 and 1 against the Sharks!

chileman

Coach
Monas definately gets my 3 not only for his tries but his general play and rock solid defense!

Dunley gets my 2 for his tenacity in attack when we needed someone to step up with the Sharks looking to take advantage of us with Hoppas send off...we were getting killed the end of the first half and Dunnas came on in the 2nd turned the game!

BK just for his go forward....some of his offloads weren't the best at times but the Sharks struggled to bring him down each time he hammered their line and took alot out of their forwards!

Zaphod

Juniors
MQ 100% right I think.

There were too many good performances yesterday.

Watmough was very good too.

MONY

Juniors
whats going on with brent kite. he has had two very quiet games. put him in the back row i say....

Zaphod

Juniors
Quiet?

He was everywhere in defense and took the ball up well.

His problem is his hands. he dropped the ball too much. But no biggy cause he more than made up for it

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Agreed.

3 - Monas
2 - Kennedy
1 - Dunley

Close were - Watmough,Stewart and Heckenberg

Hoppa played well untill he was sent.

Fluffy

Juniors
Im in the

Monas
BK
Dunley

crowd

With special mentions to BK2, watmough, Hecks and Stewart

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
MONY said:
whats going on with brent kite. he has had two very quiet games. put him in the back row i say....

he had a really good game as well, made plenty of metres and as added some much needed starch into our defence

AJ

Juniors
Zaphod said:
Quiet?

He was everywhere in defense and took the ball up well.

His problem is his hands. he dropped the ball too much. But no biggy cause he more than made up for it

I didn't think he'd dropped too much ball yesterday Danny.