What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Current World XVII

Vicious

Bench
1.Matt Bowen
2.Matt Utai
3.Willie Tonga
4.Ryan Cross
5.Matt Sing
6.Darren Lockyer
7.Craig Gower
13.Trent Waterhouse
12.Craig Fitzgibbon
11.Nathan Hindmarsh
10.Mark O`Meley
9.Danny Buderus
8.Petero Civoniceva

14.Chris Flannery
15.Sonny Bill-Williams
16.Adrian Morley
17.Willie Mason

stubbsie

Juniors
1. Anthony Minichello
2. Matt Sing
3. Steven Bell
4. Willie Tonga
5. Matt King
6. Darren lockyer
7. Matt Orford
8. Paul Rauhihi
9. Danny Buderus
10. Steve Price
11. Andrew Ryan
12. Nathan Hindmarsh
13. Trent Waterhouse

Bench

14. Matt Bowen
15. Ashley Harrison
16. Adrian Morley
17. Braith Anasta

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
stubbsie said:
1. Anthony Minichello
2. Matt Sing
3. Steven Bell
4. Willie Tonga
5. Matt King
6. Darren lockyer
7. Matt Orford
8. Paul Rauhihi
9. Danny Buderus
10. Steve Price
11. Andrew Ryan
12. Nathan Hindmarsh
13. Trent Waterhouse

Bench

14. Matt Bowen
15. Ashley Harrison
16. Adrian Morley
17. Braith Anasta

Anasta?

t-ba

Post Whore
For Mine, On Form...

1-Brett Hodgson
2-Lesley Vainikolo
3-Willie Tonga
4-Keith Senior
5-Matt King
6-Brad Fittler
7-Matt Orford
8-Paul Rauhihi
9-Danny Buderus
10-Steve Price
11-Andrew Ryan
12-Nathan Hindmarsh
13-Craig Fitzgibbon

14-Stuart Fielden
15-Mark O'Meley
16-Ashley Harrison
17-Matt Bowen

Roc-A-Fella

Juniors
1.Bowen
2.Minichello
3.Tonga
4.Senior
5.Utai/Vainakolo
6.Lockyer
7.Gower
8.Rauhihi
9.Buderus
10.Price
11.Hindmarsh
12.Fitzgibbon
13.Sculthorpe

14.O meley
15.Lautiti/ Mason
16.Waterhouse/ Bill-williams
17.Wing/Mcguire

Kasper

Bench
No poms would make it. I've heard alot about Sculthorpe but I have seen a fair bit and he isn't all that and a bag of chips. As for Senior the bald goose wouldn't start at some NRL club sides.

t-ba

Post Whore
Scully has had a pretty bad year. Senior has always looked a cut above.

Hopefully he plays opposite against some decent opposition in the tests. Not *Shudder* Phil Bailey again.

ali

Bench
Gotta pick the Volcano. I'd have Danny Maguire on the bench if not at 5/8. The two of these guys have smashed the old Super league try scoring record this season, with 30 something trys each. Both would have to make any world 17 being selected today.

Sing, Rooney, El Masri, Utal, Williams, Lewis.....all of them are better the Vainikolo.

I cant think of a single British player that would make a World Team and I follow the British game pretty closely.

Ive selected my team over their form over the coruse of the whole season. These are the players who (In my opinion) have stood out, have played the most amount of top class games and who have played well in the big games.

1.Matthew Bowen
2.Luke Rooney
3.Matthew Cooper
4.Willie Tonga
5.Matthew Sing
6.Darren Lockyer
7.Craig Gower
8.Paul Rauhihi
9.Danny Buderus
10.Mark O'Meley
11.Nathan Hindmarsh
12.Craig Fitzgibbon
13.Trent Waterhouse

14.Andrew Ryan
15.Willie Mason
16.Steve Price
17.Preston Campbell

skeepe

Immortal
I'm sorry, but Lesley Vainikolo is the best winger in the world, bar none. There's no way he can be left out.

skeepe said:
I'm sorry, but Lesley Vainikolo is the best winger in the world, bar none. There's no way he can be left out.

Best winger in the world! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know why he has scored so many trys in SL. Butcause he has other SL wingers marking him!

There are maybe 2 or 3 SL wingers that would even get a look in at an NRL side. Its the weakest position in their competition.

Vainikolo plays in one of the top teams. Bradforward has the best forwards pack in SL.

So as the poor SL defense bunkers down in the middle third of the field trying to contain Bradfards pack, there is a HEAP of space out wide. Its an easy living out there.

Heck, Bradford made Tevita Viakona a try scorer!

So dont give us this garbage that Vainikolo is the best winger in the game. He is slow off the mark, imobille and average under the high ball.

Rambo

Juniors
nospam49 said:
skeepe said:

Best winger in the world! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know why he has scored so many trys in SL. Butcause he has other SL wingers marking him!

There are maybe 2 or 3 SL wingers that would even get a look in at an NRL side. Its the weakest position in their competition.

Vainikolo plays in one of the top teams. Bradforward has the best forwards pack in SL.

So as the poor SL defense bunkers down in the middle third of the field trying to contain Bradfards pack, there is a HEAP of space out wide. Its an easy living out there.

Heck, Bradford made Tevita Viakona a try scorer!

So dont give us this garbage that Vainikolo is the best winger in the game. He is slow off the mark, imobille and average under the high ball.

Not the best winger in the world I agree but the rest is bollocks. Where did you make that up about Bradford having the best pack in SL? Maybe 2 years ago, this season their forwards are well down the pecking order in terms of the best. Vainikolo often creates sometimes out of nothing. His only downfall is, as you say dodgy under the high ball.

I see you mention short arse Utai as your best. Can't jump for a high ball or beat a man to save his life.

Kingytek

Juniors
This would be my team, but who would we play? The rest of the universe

1-Brett Hodgson
2-Lesley Vainikolo
3-Willie Tonga
4-Ryan Cross
5-Lote Tuqiri
6-Brad Fittler
7-Andrew Johns
8-Mark O'Meley
9-Luke Priddis
10-Steve Price (c)
11-Andrew Ryan
12-Nathan Hindmarsh
13-Craig Fitzgibbon

14-Karmichael Hunt
15-Adrian Morley
16-Sonny Bill Williams
17-Matt Bowen

Universe

1. E.T
2. C3PO
3. Han Solo
5. Scott Minto
6. R2D2
7. Marvin (c)
8. Chewbacca
9. Danny Buderus
13. Luke Skywalker

Coach - Yoda "Use the force you must"

Some help please? Any Suggestions?

Ray

Juniors
How can you name cutie in your side when he can't even make the Australian team?

I would definitely have the following Kiwis in there: Sonny Bill Williams and Ali Lauitiiti

Latest posts