What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Fave Moment of 2009

ByRd

First Grade
What was your favourite Bulldogs moment and/or NRL moment from the 2009 season??

For there are a few things:

- Seeing Hazem break the record who thoroughly deserves
- The bounce back we had from a horror 2008 campaign, seeing how close the team and fans are again, the bulldogs are back.

And my favourite play on the field was our match winning try against the dragons (;-)) and the try Morris scored on half time against the Warriors, the roar that went across the ground was simply awesome.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Josh's hat-trick on Hazem's big day, and then running onto the field after the game.

I've never been prouder to be a supporter and member of this club. I am so happy to say that after the feelings we all endured last year.

jimmythehand

Juniors
the best feeling i had was in a number of games where i just felt we were always going to win. it was nice to have the confidence that your team has the heart and desire to win, as well as the skill. been missing for a while!

Ridders

Coach
Actually sounds crazy but i'll say the end of the game of our loss to the Eels in the Prelim Final.

It just felt great to be able to be at the ground to witness the last moments of Hazem's NRL career.

ByRd

First Grade
Actually sounds crazy but i'll say the end of the game of our loss to the Eels in the Prelim Final.

It just felt great to be able to be at the ground to witness the last moments of Hazem's NRL career.
lol your not that crazy, it was very emotional and was good to be there to farewell the great man

thuggdogg

Juniors
48-12 win parra

going back to old logo

Jaycar sponsorship

being near the field Seeing Ben roberts say 'i just did you doggy style' after beating 2 defenders and muscling his way over the line to his distraught opponent.

watching the emergence of the morris.

Watching the big guy in the centre smash his way through the manly defence to score the 1st (maybe 2nd) try of '09. I knew we arrived to play this yr.

Ennis laughing in Sandows face when he booted out on the full

Ennis niggling like nigglas do.

and the winner is:

That last second win over the warriors with our 2nd string side in wellington. Just seeing tha reinforcements step up to tha plate filled me with dogg pride.

dogz08

First Grade
48-12 win parra

going back to old logo

Jaycar sponsorship

being near the field Seeing Ben roberts say 'i just did you doggy style' after beating 2 defenders and muscling his way over the line to his distraught opponent.

watching the emergence of the morris.

Watching the big guy in the centre smash his way through the manly defence to score the 1st (maybe 2nd) try of '09. I knew we arrived to play this yr.

Ennis laughing in Sandows face when he booted out on the full

Ennis niggling like nigglas do.

and the winner is:

That last second win over the warriors with our 2nd string side in wellington. Just seeing tha reinforcements step up to tha plate filled me with dogg pride.

Ummm... we beat Parra 48-18, and we played the Warriors in Auckland lol

Timmah

Staff member
That was the hardest cap to get right, I spent a good 20 minutes trying to get the perfect moment for that banner :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
I was gonna put "WEEEEEEEEEE!" in little letters but thought better of it :lol: