What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favourite Aussie bands......

Once Dead

Bench
Ok - you know the drill........

Favourite Aussie band....past or present....if you want to drop some names of up and coming bands please feel more than free to

My favourite Aussie band at the moment are a bunch of guys from the Adelaide hardcore scene, Embodiment 12:14.....most people probably haven't heard of them - unless they've listened to Full Metal Racket over the past year or so.....hardcore, but accessible to most people's ears....you just have to get past the screaming first!

Your turn..........

ThrashViking

Juniors
Deströyer 666, Astriaal, Abominator, Gospel of the Horns, Blooduster, Hobbs Angel Of Death, f**k...Im Dead & Sadistik Exekution
Hails to the Australian metal brethren!

SP

Bench
Savage Garden, Heifer (from Sydney, theyve been around for a while now, their bass player was one of my old teachers at Blacktown tafe when i studied Music Industry skills there in 2000)

budz

Juniors
nikki webster
girl tv songs
saddle club

anything to do with pre-pubescent girls

blackfriday

Juniors
Deströyer 666, Astriaal, Abominator, Gospel of the Horns, Blooduster, Hobbs Angel Of Death, f**k...Im Dead & Sadistik Exekution
Hails to the Australian metal brethren!

you're my type of man but it seems that you've just copy/pasted straight from the bloodlust IV announcements...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I can't believe no one here has voted for Ice Hose or The Church, great Australian artists with great songs.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I hope so EL??, they had absolute classics in Great Southern Land, Hey little girl, Walls, Crazy, We can get together.....the list is endless!!!