What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your final top 8

renouf

Juniors
Dragons - 38
Roosters - 38
Panthers - 32
Titans - 32
Broncos - 32
Eels - 30
Wests Tigers - 30
Sea Eagles - 28
----
Warriors - 28
Rabbitohs - 26

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
My list will probably be controversial, but here goes anyway;
1. Panthers
2. Dragons
3. Roosters
4. Titans
5. Sea Eagles
6. Eels
7. West Tigers
8. Broncos

I think the Panthers may just snatch the minor premiership, and the Roosters may have a form slump after this weekend.....Dragons for mine will recover too late to take the minor premiership.
Titans I think will do well from now on, although I believe the Eels will beat them tonight.
I reckon Manly will shore up their losses and start playing better footy, the Eels will surge home like last year and pull serious momentum into the finals, etc. I reckon the Tigers have been playing sh*thouse for a while now, and will likely be beaten by teams actually playing their best, and the Broncos I think will sneak in with a tough run home.

little_aza

Juniors
1. Dragons
2. Panthers
3. Roosters
4. Broncos
5. Tigers
6. Sea Eagles
7. Warriors
8. Eels

9. Titans

Gaba

First Grade
1- Dragons
2- Titans
3- Tigers
4- Panthers
5- Broncos
6- Roosters
7- Warriors
8- Sea eagles

fowlster

Juniors
You forgot to mention Defensive Teams

:D

And it will be Pearce's fault that they lose every game from now on and slip to sixth as per his prediction.

gaba's like a worm ..... cut him into pieces and he still wriggles

_Johnsy

Referee
It's tough enough to get a perfect round, let alone 5 of them in a row.

Anyway this is what I came up with.

1. Dragons
2. Panthers
3. Roosters
4. Titans

5. W-Tigers
6. Manly
7. Broncos
8. Warriors

Rovelli

Bench
St. George/Illawarra
Sydney Roosters
Penrith
Wests Tigers
Gold Coast
Brisbane
Manly
Warriors

RHCP

Bench
_Johnsy said:
It's tough enough to get a perfect round, let alone 5 of them in a row.
True that.

Without any analysis of their respective roads home, I'd say:

1. Dragons
2. Roosters
3. Tigers
4. Panthers
5. Broncos
6. Titans
7. Manly
8. Eels

dragondad

First Grade
1. Dragons
2. Roosters
3. Tigers
4. Panthers
5. Broncos
6. Sea Eagles
7. Titans
8. Eels

Sleep

Juniors
The Eels won't be there now I don't think. The sides in the top eight currently are the ones I think will go through. Not necessarily in that order.

Souths have been destroyed by injuries. Knights won't get there. The Eels blow and the red line is well and truly through the rest.

BranVan3000

Coach
The Eels won't be there now I don't think. The sides in the top eight currently are the ones I think will go through. Not necessarily in that order.

Souths have been destroyed by injuries. Knights won't get there. The Eels blow and the red line is well and truly through the rest.
Souths stood up against the Tigers big time, and that'll be the point where our injuries were at their worst. Plus Broncos, Eagles and Warriors all play eachother during the next four weeks so losses for the teams in the bottom of the 8 are inevitable. As long as Souths keep winning we'll slip in on points differential

dragondad

First Grade
If Souths win in Melbourne on Sunday and Manly lose at Kogarah on Monday night, wow it would be rather close.

Latest posts