What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Haircut

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Got a mohawk thing happening at the moment. Similar to Clinton Toopi on the Rugby League game or Greg Bird/John Morris in real life.

Alba

Coach
I got my hair layered last week i liked it at first now i hate it its too short at the front n too much hair came off the back :cry:

Nevcost

Juniors
At the moment, I've got a blade 4, short back and sides cut.

It's different to the dull haircut I'm used to having, and the chicks seem to dig it, so I'm keeping it,

KulaShaker

Juniors
My hair sucks. It's too straight and it won't curl or anything. Plus it's brown on the underside and blonde on the top so I can't dye it.

xXSANDYXx

Bench
Timanaz_Baybee said:
I got my hair layered last week i liked it at first now i hate it its too short at the front n too much hair came off the back :cry:
im lovin my layers, and side fringe, ive had them for ages, i got them re-cut last week. long plain straight hair looks dull imo. i want more layers when i get my hair highlighted tho which will probably be after my exams now :(
i used to have curly hair which prob cud hav made a gud afro if it was real short :roll: