What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your HSC Marks

Frenzy.

Immortal
Dear Tama

Are you confused?

First you say

Next year I'll be doing the rest of my VCE (Year 12), though this year I did 2 VCE subjects which lessens 2006's load and gives me more spares on timetable.

Then you say

To do 2 Year 12 subjects in Year 11 and then 5 in Year 12 is actually harder than doing 6 in one year.

So which is harder? I don't think you know. I think you make things up as you go to justify the rubbish you sprout.

Here's a lesson for free

Don't use big words and long sentences to try and bluff your way into looking clever. That crocodile tears post of yours is pure comedy. Most of it doesn't make sense to anyone who comprehends English and can see through the transparent veil you toss around.

Raider_69

Post Whore
between mullet and frenzy, id say Tama just got owned

and coming from someone who hung around people who would be considered nerds, me easily being the dullest of the lot of us, i can tell you its not at all easy to get over 90, with only one of my mates acheiving it...

tama your full of sh*t

Latest posts